“Best coffee in Turkey”

St. John Cafe Shop
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Selcuk
Cuisines: Cafe, European, Turkish
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Street Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: You are invited to St. John's Cafe Shop...To enjoy their famous Kunefe dessert from Antioch, homemade humus or their speciality "St. John's Toast". They serve the best coffee in town! You can chose a made to order Latte Macchaiato, Espresso, Cappucino or keep it cool with an iced coffee or a milkshake.St. John's Cafe has a modern feel, is non-smoking and is an air conditioned facility featuring free wireless internet. It is the perfect place to study, meet with friends, conduct a business meeting or just relax outside enjoying the shaded outdoor environment.EASY TO FIND : 100m. After the Ephesus Museum right beside the pedestrian bridge.
Ottawa, Canada
“Best coffee in Turkey”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

Awesome coffee and deserts at a decent price. Very friendly and helpful staff in a great location. I went twice in three days because the coffee was so good! A must try while you are in town.

• Visited July 2014
5 Thank cowemat

• Turkish first
Norman, Oklahoma
“Refreshing stop”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

After a tiring day walking around the Ephesus ruins the time at the St. John Cafe was quite relaxing, besides providing great food. I started with a delicious "Swiss sandwich," then topped it off with a fantastic ice cream and fresh fruit dessert. It was just the thing to get charged back up for the visit to the nearby St. John's Basilica and the adjacent crusader castle. I was also able to leave my suitcase at the restaurant and pick it up before heading out.

4 Thank Kevin B
Zurich
“Tasty food, lovely staff”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

Excellent light meals, sandwiches and salads, and the owner was very friendly and attentive. I would recommend the hummus as a shared starter, or an entire meal.

2 Thank Ciaspook
New Delhi, India
“Food That Makes Taste Buds Sing!”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

At first I didnt expect to see this cafe on trip advisor... it was a chance find by my friend and me.. so thought its find by us! :P
may be the gods were kind to us after our not so happy experience with Metro Bus people in Pamukalle. This cafe is superb - I need to find more adjectives!
My friend & I - both vegs - landed at this place as we were tired after our train journey and wanted some nice coffee - the place looked neat - and cute from outside - on our way to Artemis temple.
What we didnt expect was such fine cooking.
The owner of the place is such a fine cook - its beyond words. I am not exaggerating! lol... try it to know it! we loved the greek salad, humus platter, juice and whatever we ate there.
All my hiking of four days - am sure was wasted by the way we hogged there!

Please on way to Artemis temple - stop here for pure delight!

3 Thank Yesha19
“Held our luggage + delicious brunch”
Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

The friendly and loving couple there were so helpful there. We were only there on a day trip thus had all our luggage but they were willing to hold it for us while we went and visited Ephesus. AND their breakfast items were delicious! Just across the bus station to take from selçuk to Ephesus ruins. Must try!

2 Thank Sado P