“Absolute disappointment”
Review of Sisci Yasarin Yeri

Sisci Yasarin Yeri
Ranked #12 of 105 Restaurants in Selcuk
Reviewed September 22, 2013

We went out of our way to go here after a long hot day in Ephesus. The waiters were incredibly rude, serving and taking orders from everyone except us and when the food finally came it was tasteless.

2  Thank yaelob
There are newer reviews for Sisci Yasarin Yeri

Reviewed September 14, 2013

The food is delicious and it is full of locals. You can either stop for a snack or have a full meal. All the kebabs and kofte are served with salad.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

The setting is really cool. Adjacent to a little mosque and covered by vines. They served a fresh tomato salad first and then we had the the mini meatballs and beef kebap. Delicious and cheap too!!!!

Reviewed July 12, 2012

Although it has been a few years since we been to Seljuk, I still remember the food from this places, the grilled sausage and the breads, I still get goosebumps just remembering how simple and delicious the food, the BEST food I had in Turkey, and one of the best street foods I've had ever.
I constantly think of going to Seljuk just to eat there, no kidding and I live in México, which is far away.

1  Thank Pelu_juarez
Reviewed October 13, 2011

This place makes the most delicious shishes in Türkiye. I recommed you to taste meatballs as well.

1  Thank D4rthVader