“Awesome feed!!!”

Ranked #21 of 105 Restaurants in Selcuk
Description: Turkish pizza
Description: Turkish pizza
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

Walked past this place after getting off at the otogar (bus terminal) dropped our bags and ordered away. Had a pide and a cast iron dish(meatballs with cheese). It only came to 20Lira with a couple bottles of water and coke and gave us a side salad and fresh bread straight out of the mega oven in the restaurant.. was soo filling. Perfect pit stop for a damn good feed:)

Reviewed July 4, 2014

So you are visiting Ephesus or House of Virgin Mary, probably going to one of the Aquaparks in the region and ended up in Selcuk...
If you are hungry, you are in luck.
Owner and Master of Okumuslar Pide Salonu is Master Ali.
He is living his life in front of the fire putting in prepared Pides and serving them, for as long as I remember. I think 20 years in a nearby neighborhood and the last 15 years in Selcuk.
His food is tasty and fresh. I don't want to put the tag "Cheap" here, because it sounds like it is degrading the quality of the food. But it is cheap.
It is better than the tourist traps and a saved real Turkish taste which you can't find anywhere else.
Go there and eat "Pide with Double Cheese" or in Turkish "Duble Peynirli", you will not regret.
And while you are at it, say hi from me to Master Ali.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

I been to this place more than 3 times cos of cheap and lovely food. They got very simple menu and there is no tricks. I mean all prices you can see. I can't remember their menu well but my favorite is Lahmacun other name is Turkish pizza. However if you wanna try kuş basılı pide just go it. Meat prices very expensive in Turkey but it's worth it. And also you can read more comments and reviews from all over the world on the tables as well.

Reviewed April 18, 2014

One night we wanted something to take away to eat in the garden of our hotel. We got wild mushroom and minced lamb pides to go and both were excellent. And they threw in very fresh accompanying salad for no extra cost. Highly recommended.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

We had Pide's here twice because they were so good!

We found the pricing to be very reasonable with all Pide's under 10 TL.

We also enjoyed the Kremit Kofte dishes that they had (served in a cast iron dish) and when served with the freshly baked bread - were very tasty.

We also liked the little touches of free salad and fresh bread with each meal.

Restaurant is simple but food and service makes up for this.