“Good food, good service and reasonable prices -- what's not to like?”
Review of Pizzeria Pidos

Pizzeria Pidos
Ranked #415 of 14,491 Restaurants in Istanbul
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Beyoglu
Reviewed March 31, 2012

I enjoyed my dinner at Pidos on my last night in Istanbul, and I'm sorry I didn't eat there every night. The service was excellent, the food was tasty, I got a very nice Chilean white wine that complimented the sea bass quite well. I ate in the upstairs dining room, which seems to be larger than the downstairs room with the pizza oven. Dinner for one, with wine, was about 45 TL.

2  Thank PilotMike2009

Reviewed March 17, 2012

Convenient location, very close to Taksim Square
Very nice atmosphere
Nice for romantic nights (actually my wife and I go there every year to celebrate our anniversary)
Wood burnt ovens
Very veru good pizzas.

And the best panna cotta in town :))

Definitely worth a visit!

1  Thank kemalkestelli
Reviewed February 6, 2012

Many times i have been there. One of the best italian restaurants in town indeed. Mio mielle, pidos, and spinach pizzas are highly recommended.

1  Thank uuyansoy
Reviewed January 5, 2012

you would not know this place probably if you are not local. it is a small place hidden in Gumusuyu, Taksim but it has a cosy atmosphere and beautiful thin crust pizza, real Italian style.

Reviewed December 27, 2011

I really advice all of you to try Pidos' pizzas..They are wonderful

2  Thank Trialnerror