Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent service, great value for money.

We booked online, and received prompt confirmation including adding on extra details I had left off... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Chris C
London, United Kingdom
No problem, no hassle and good communication.

Our travel company was going to charge us Euro 50.00 per person for airport transport using their... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Daniela S
Auckland Central, New Zealand

Recommended experiences in and around Istanbul
from $10.11
from $10.62
from $29.00
1,119 results
All reviews istanbul airport reliable service return journey excellent communication comfortable vehicle transfer service always on time these guys turkey cars whatsapp driver punctual company van instructions passengers
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very good service and this is an honest opinion. By my mistake I wrongly ordered the shuttle service at 1:30 in the morning, the receptionist called me into the room to tell me I had a shuttle. I then reported via waths up the companie how I thought about 1:30 in the afternoon. They didn't charge me and they were very kind.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very happy with the service I got from Safe Airport Transfer.

Good communication, professional drivers, and they were early for pickup.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Getting from IST to the city is daunting for a family with young children (ours is 2), and Safe Airport Transfer made it incredibly easy. The experience was amazing and I we felt incredibly safe the entire time. Bonus being that my two year old loves the space and experience in the Mercedes Bus that allowed her to take in the scenery and y’all to mom and dad. Would highly recommend Safe Airport Transfer to anyone going to Istanbul as they take the hassle out of logistics getting to the city.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very professional and friendly service, on time and great prices with a good standard of cars. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

There is nothing better than having well-organized transport. I was WhatsApp’d the details of where to meet the driver on arrival, and was taken to the VIP Mercedes people carrier and was transported to my hotel in Beşiktaş. Two days later, I needed a pick-up from a different location (University) and they met me at the front gates and took me back to the airport. It was a job well-done!