“The best pizza in Istanbul”
Review of Miss Pizza

Miss Pizza
Ranked #223 of 14,381 Restaurants in Istanbul
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Beyoglu
Reviewed November 23, 2012

Miss Pizza has two locations in Istanbul. I've actually visited both, however been to Cihangir only once and I'm writing my comments based on Sishane location.
In Sishane location, the dining room is pretty small and there is also a small patio where you can dine out. So reservations are strongly recommended.
Antipasti plates are delicious. I'm a big fan of bresaola and prosciutto; and they have one of the best in Istanbul. Their foccacia is also good, but could skip that in order to indulge more in pizzas. Normally it would be impossible for me to finish one whole pizza, but have managed it at Miss Pizza as I don't want to leave even a piece of it :)
They have two different kinds of pizzas - red (with tomato sauce) and white. They are both delicious, but my favorite is the one with the mushrooms. I can't recall the exact name however it has different types of mushrooms and a touch of truffle oil. It is by far the best pizza I've ever had in my life (including the ones I've had in Italy).
Up until now, I've tried at least 7-8 of their pizzas and liked all of them. So I asssume that all the pizzas are delicious :)
Service is friendly and fast. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for good, tasty pizza in Istanbul.

1  Thank gourmiet

Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

We came here after a Bosphorus boat tour and long afternoon stroll back along the river.
The place is hidden in midst an interesting vibrant part of Istanbul. The selection of a pizza is sheer endless and starts with a simple Margharita to a delicious Cappricuosa (which I had). Ingredients are of top quality, fresh and really tasty. My GF had an Enginark (Artichoke) pizza which was delicious too. Would always come back here.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

Came across Miss Pizza when i was visiting Istanbul and it was so great.
The food is really good.
I tasted a salad , appetizer and a pizza.
Simply the best!!!!
I wish I could have gone to Miss Pizza more than once during my visit to Istanbul.
I recommend this restuarant and i would definitely visit it again.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

Relaxed, comfortable and large selection of healthy pizza toppings. They serve alcohol, the staff are friendly and they'll also deliver if you prefer.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

... but if you like a good Pizza and it happens you're in Istanbul, get it at MISS PIZZA, very nice comfy place with super friendly and attentative waiters is not standard at a take away place, I tried Pizza Tono and was more than happy, tasty and pretty big