“Lovely dinner”
Review of Neyzade Restaurant

Neyzade Restaurant
Ranked #70 of 14,480 Restaurants in Istanbul
Cuisines: Turkish
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Sultanahmet
Description: Regional Turkish Food
Reviewed May 2, 2014

Neyzade Restaurant is a very nice and cosy place to have dinner. Great food and nice people!
It is easy to reach (it is a one minute walk from Gulhane tram station) and located at the very nice and quiet Taya Hatun Street. At this street there is not a lot of traffic (incidentally some designated car or taxi enters the dead end street) and there is a relaxed atmosphere on the street which also applies to the restaurant.
But most important is the food which is great!

Reviewed May 1, 2014

Great Dining Experience in Istanbul
Very good food, great service! I had beef with mushroom sauce, it was perfect. My wife had baked lamb leg and loved it. Waiting staff was very attentive and knowledgeable of their menu. I would recommend this restaurant to any who like good Turkish cuisine.

Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

Easy going, comfortable, good wine list. Good food but great salads and soups. Great service and a decent value. Small space but nice.

Reviewed April 24, 2014

We were staying at Sirkeci Mansion and upon arrival in the evening, thought we would eat in the hotel.
The menu was great - lots to choose from! The service was good too - staff polite and helpful and we even got to speak to the chef after our meal.
Wonderful start to our holiday. Highly recommended and good value for money.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

Guys, This restaurant should receive much higher rating and ranking than what is shows here.

We were roaming in this area when I asked one of my Turkish friend to suggest a restaurant where I can get best of both a)Turkish cuisine as well as b) Continental (for my kids)... and also a place where I can have good quality wine.

When I entered the restaurant around 3pm... the place was very clean and decorated to give upscale feel...but was empty. Usually I avoid empty restaurants thinking that lean run restaurants usually have stale ingredients, unhygienic and poor service.

But somehow decided to stay put after giving a cursory look at the menu. Not only the menu was in English and food well explained with pictures but also because prices were very attractive.

Staff was very courteous and made us very very comfortable. We are sort of connoisseur... when food arrived it looked great, good texture and consistency.... melted write away.... very delicious... I forgot to mention this restaurant has Glutton free options. We asked for both the Turkish delicacy and continental one.

The waiter (or possibly the manager) went extra mile to give us the kind of white wine we wanted.. He made us taste different types before he went inside for 10 minutes finally to emerge with a bottle of wine that was not on the menu... and we settled for this.

The best part... Total Bill TRY 124 only.
Thumps up to the cook and staff.