“Delicious food and great location yet very expensive”

Park Fora Fish and Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #322 of 13,715 Restaurants in Istanbul
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Besiktas
Beirut, Lebanon
“Delicious food and great location yet very expensive”
Reviewed November 26, 2012 via mobile

The restaurant is one of the best seafood restaurants I have tried in terms of food quality and variety, quality service, and extraordinary location on the bosphorus; however, the price is very high (around $130) for the small portions you get. For me it is a one time experience.

• Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Zurich, Switzerland
“very expensive, good quality”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

We were 11 Pers and we took the chef's recommendation. We had a variation of cold and hot starters, Salad and Fish for the main course (Sea Bass and grilled Jumbo Shrimps) and fresh fruits for dessert. 7 Bottles of wine (from Turkey). The bill ended up 140 Euro per Person! look at the menu and do not trust the Chef Waiter and his expensive recommendations.

• Visited November 2012
Scotland, United Kingdom
“Very good seafood spot right on the water”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Great business meal here. Lovely location right on the water with a view of the boats/bridge. We had bad weather (loads of rain and wind) so I didn’t get the full experience of the location. They did have staff waiting for us at the entrance before the walk to the front door with umbrellas which was helpful and appreciated.

As for the service – very good. We had Turkish hosts and didn’t have to order/speak much, but it seemed quite attentive! Silver service on the Mezzes (which was weird as I’ve always had Mezze very informally). I ate every single thing put in front of me and enjoyed every bite!!!

It’s a fish restaurant. That’s the speciality – not sure if they have meat or chicken as I never saw the menu. As a result, I can’t say how (bad or good) the prices were. It would have to be pretty high prices for me to complain – the food was delicious and service spot-on and exactly the meal kind of meal I’d pay good money to experience.

• Visited November 2012
Hurst Green, Lancashire
“A taste of Turkey, ordering the Turkish way”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

A lovely sea food restaurant right on the Bosphorus. I was fortunate to be taken there as a guest of a Turkish resident and he clearly knew his way around the menu. He literally ordered exactly what he wanted in the salad and small amounts of each starter. It would not have been easy as a tourist to do this is my guess but it is worth bearing in mind that the restaurant team really try hard to please so take your time to ask and trial things. The seafood was beautiful and the service excellent. It was pricey but the setting and food are worth it.

London, United Kingdom
“Nice location, good food”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

The restaurant is on a very nice location between the park and the Bosphorus. We have visited the restuarant as we have been recommended by local friends and had a very pleasant dinner there.The atmosphere was very nice, with nice view and very friendly stuff always willing to help. The food and wine was very nice with prices towards the upper range but for the quality of fish I think it is fair. All the fishes are on display for the customer to choose. We liked more the main dishes (red mullet and sea bream) compared to the starters (calamari and octapus). Turskish wine was also very good. Will definitely recommend this restauramt for its fresh and delicious fish.

• Visited October 2012