“Quite a breakfast!”

Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Beyoglu
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I absolutely dreamed of getting to this place! And it lived up to my expectations! Delicious and puffy menemen, refreshing lemonade, and two amazing desserts (I could not help myself). It was precisely what I needed for a great start of the day in Istanbul.

Date of visit: May 2014

Reviewed May 7, 2014

The quality of sweets is under the average, the prices way above it. Our waitor was really pushy with serving a bottle of water which I did NOT order. I regret that we didn't go to Mado again which is 20 meters away and 1000 times better.

Date of visit: May 2014
2  Thank Bogyovics
Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

Best kunefe in town, food is ok not amazing but u can eat there, and then have kunefe for dessert. Just outstanding......

Reviewed April 12, 2014

During our visit to Taksim area, we stopped here to have a lunch and some sweet (Kunafa)

We tried a donner sandwich and is was just average.

then we had Kunafa as a dessert, it was good, fresh, but over sweet, I didn't enjoy the sweetness of it.

Date of visit: March 2014
Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

I had Kazandibi and Sehlep cup on my first visit. But the kunafe plate is something not be missed. I highly recommend it. Next time I will have a doner.