“Familly Dinner”
Review of Beyti Restaurant

Beyti Restaurant
Ranked #209 of 15,867 Restaurants in Istanbul
Cuisines: Turkish
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 1, 2016

In my opinion the best restaurant in Istanbul specially for meat. I'm going since my childhood to this restaurant never go down, best service, very good architecture and structural (exposed concrete), very good meal, meat, marinate vegetable, pickles, sucuk (Turkish style fremanted sausage) all home made.You can see the owner Mr. Beyti welcoming the guest while their eating, he is over 70, still on the job. God Bless him. Only the best....

Date of visit: February 2016
Write a reviewReviews (778)

Reviewed May 29, 2016

amazing environment; traditional old time class. all grills are excellent, su boregi (traditional pastry) is simply above and beyond. the personnel is very helpful and kind. i would definitely recommend it.

Date of visit: November 2015
1  Thank Dr K C
Reviewed May 21, 2016 via mobile

I was here quite some time ago with a friend but I want to make a good review -finally-. I didn't pick anything from the menu since my friend (he is from Istanbul and I was just visiting) ordered random stuff. I had a plate full of very yummie meat accompanied by various veggies. Very tasty all. The interior is very nice, good to sit there on a beautiful summer say. The owner must be proud of his restaurant AND the guests, since he has a wall full of pictures with his (famous) guests. I would definitely recommend it!

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed April 29, 2016 via mobile

Elegance, tradition, old time class. And some of the best meat in Turkey. Let them pick for you starters and then mixed grill is a must.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed April 27, 2016 via mobile

Found this place online looking for a quality restaurant near the airport. It did not disappoint, from flexing on my reservation time due to late plane to service and food. Our starters were classic Turkish and delicious. I really enjoyed the combination of sour pickles, roasted eggplant and artichoke hearts. I ordered the mixed grill as a main and again it was tasty and served piping hot. A local wine was selected by the sommelier and it was just right. Will return to this jewel. Only 20 min by uber from airport hotel. Price is commensurate with quality of service and food. We arrived casual, basically fresh off a 10 hour, delayed, flight which was no problem.

Date of visit: April 2016