“My favorite in Istanbul”
Review of Beyti Restaurant

Beyti Restaurant
Ranked #55 of 14,047 Restaurants in Istanbul
Cuisines: Turkish
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 16, 2013

My first visit was 23 years ago and I dont miss to visit Beyti on my way to the airport each time I am in Istanbul.The food the service and the location makes Beyti my favorite restaurant.
Try Beyti mix kebab it comes to your plate step by step and every sort of meat with its side dish.
Worth to visit end enjoy a amazing meal.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

This restaurant is a must go to in Istanbul, Istanbul is amazing city and one of my best places to visit. This restaurant food and service keeps me coming back.

The service is 5 stars and they are good at what they do

1  Thank johnb3251
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Beyti was recommended to us by our friends. The starters were ok (could have been better), main dish was nice (we had the kofta, and the iskandar) . It is a nice restaurant, tried it once but won't go again nothing special about it.

1  Thank Bodour A
Reviewed October 26, 2013

the most elegant restaurant we went to in Istanbul.
The food quality and the customer service is remarkable in this Restaurant.

But its really an expensive place to go, so if you are planning to, then make it a romantic dinner or a nice business lunch or so, since its really a nice and very good place to dine.
don't miss to see the pictures on the wall for the celebrities , kings, presidents , politicians...etc who dined there

Reviewed October 18, 2013

There are thousands of places to eat kebab in Turkey; there is only one Beyti. The food is excellent from the ambiance to presentation. The meats are delicious. It is pricy compared to many other restaurants but you get what you pay for. If you are driving, they don't have a valet service but their parking long is just around the block

1  Thank TuncaySanli