“First class”
Review of Beyti Restaurant

Beyti Restaurant
Ranked #122 of 14,400 Restaurants in Istanbul
Cuisines: Turkish
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 12, 2013

If you get the chance to visit this restaurant don't turn down a delight. I had a business lunch here several years ago and have never forgotten the experience of the best Turkey has to offer, they specialise in meats and you wont be disappointed

Reviewed January 8, 2013

High quality of service, excellent attendance from the staff, clean-spotless, great atmosphere and of course the food was out of this world. We enjoyed a full dinner with all the traditional specialities.

1  Thank 189473Chris
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Wow..takes forever to get there in a taxi! Great looking place. You immediately notice all the fancy waiters...there were 3 for each table of diners when we were there...of course, they do fawn over you...I prefer to be left alone to look at the menu, but understand that many like that show. It's a fine restaurant, and I'm glad we went....but doubt that I would make another trip out that far for only slightly better food...especially when it's easy to find good food closer. I tasted the steak..and liked it, the meatballs were good..although nothing special. I believe it is an occasion restaurant..impressive, leaning toward pretentious with matching prices and presentation, but the food didn't live up to it's reputation...never bad, always good, just not special.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

Any visitor to Istanbul must spare a lunch or dinner time to have the experience of eating the most delicious meat in an exquisite atmosphere, accompanied by a nearly perfect service.

2  Thank belkisIzmir_Turkey
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I have been dining at Beyti since my childhood. As was the case sixty years ago, it continues to be one of my favorite places in Istanbul. As I did enjoy the exquiste dishes so did my wife and children. We were there a few days ago to introduce our grandchild.
Very firendly staff, from owner to the valet, excellent meat dishes, accompanied by wine of your choice. It is a "must" place when in town.

3  Thank Candan A