“Wonderful Istanbul”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Jordan K
“Wonderful Istanbul”
Reviewed February 5, 2018 for a stay in February 2018

A wonderful place, peaceful and close to all destinations. Very nice home of Emre, clean and functional. He took care of us as a real host and we were always at him disposal. Sincere recommendation to everyone!

Feb 25, 2018
Thanks for recommending me, Jordan :) I am glad you had a nice stay at my place. You are always more than welcome to stay.
Vezir
Uppsala
“Great stay för city lovers”
Reviewed October 18, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Wonderful and cosy apartment in a quiet street in the middle of Istanbul's crowdy jam. Emrecan was a perfect host, friendly, generous and quick to answer calls. Very good value for money. We give our best recommendations!
Bosse & Sara

Feb 25, 2018
Thanks a lot Bosse&Sara for your kind review. I am so happy that you love Istanbul :) and I am glad we will be seeing each other very soon again.
Maude L
Montreal, Canada
“lovely place”
Reviewed August 23, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Our stay in Emrecan's apartment was perfect. The location is right beside the Galata Tower so near good restaurants, nightlife, shopping and a lot of attractions. The apartment is really clean with a lovely backyard. Emrecan is an amazing host. He was always answered to our questions quickly and he made this great list of recommandations for his guests. He is very flexible with check in and check out. Emrecan is really helpfull and easygoing. We really enjoy our stay! Thanks again for letting us stay at your place and for the great wine!

Feb 25, 2018
Thanks alot for your nice comments, Maude. I am glad you enjoyed my recommendation list and treats. You and your friend are always welcome to stay at my place.
Dominic w
“Very Good”
Reviewed June 20, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Great host. Lovely apartment. Superb location. A great base to explore the sights of Istanbul. Tiptop!!!

Jul 14, 2017
Thanks a lot Dominic, it's great that you enjoyed staying at my place. You're always welcome to stay :)
Cholandes...
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed May 14, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

What a wonderful place and host! I stayed two weeks and got to know the house and the area (visiting cats included:)) a bit and I liked it from the start and it even grew more on me every day! The appartement is super nice, spacious and comfortable and Emre is an amazing host; he is a super friendly guy who responded every question I had - from about the boiler to a shoe maker nearby - literally within minutes. The Galata neighbourhood is also beautiful and fun and this appartement (and the street it's on) is an oasis of tranquility and comfort, literally one minute from all the action. Please do yourself a favour and stay there!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
May 15, 2017
Thank you very much for your great comments, Hanneke. I tried my best to make you feel at home :) I am happy that you loved the apartment and the neighborhood. You are always welcome to stay at my place :)
Hande E
“Cozy & modern flat in quiet neighborhood”
Reviewed April 23, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

We have been to many places in Istanbul but Emrecan’s place is one of the most beautiful homes I have seen for a while now. It is a very cozy, spacious and unique apartment in the center of the Galata district, yet in a secluded street away from the noise and hectic touristy environment.

Everything is as viewed in the pictures, the balcony is great for morning coffee’s and the garden is wonderful. Mainly staying inside and playing board games, watching movies and feeding the neighborhood cats, I would really recommend the apartment for those that like to stay local and hang out at home in the evenings. Emre’s apartment really felt like home to us and we encountered 0 problems. Within 2 minutes walking distance you can find a vegan/vegetarian restaurant with homemade traditional (affordable) foods, an espresso bar and breakfast café. It’s only 5 minutes away from the metro and about 8 min. from the ferries if you want to cross to the Anatolian side. It is also very close to Karaköy (10 min. walk), the famous trendy neighborhood of Istanbul.

Emre is a wonderful, wonderful host. He made sure we had everything we needed (extra set of keys, public transport card, all the basic necessities in the house and a list with great tips). I am sad I did not get to meet him in person but hope to do so the next time I visit his place, because I definitely will.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Apr 27, 2017
Thank you for your nice comments, Hande. It was great to host you. I'm so glad that you had a wonderful stay and enjoyed your holiday in Istanbul. Hope to meet you next time in person :) You are always more than welcome to stay at my place.
FionaAmst...
“Amazing stay”
Reviewed April 11, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Me and my mother stayed here for almost a week, and we totally loved the place. The house is so beautiful, the decoration and design is wonderful, the balcony and garden is just spectacular. I can not wait to stay in Emrecan's house again, a hidden gem in Galata! Thank you very much for hosting us

Apr 27, 2017
Fiona thank you very much for your nice and kind review :) I am happy that you loved my place. You are always more than welcome to stay. Hope to see you again in Istanbul :)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing