“Very Good”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Dominic w
“Very Good”
Reviewed June 20, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Great host. Lovely apartment. Superb location. A great base to explore the sights of Istanbul. Tiptop!!!

Date of stay: June 2017
Jul 14, 2017
Thanks a lot Dominic, it's great that you enjoyed staying at my place. You're always welcome to stay :)
Cholandes...
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed May 14, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

What a wonderful place and host! I stayed two weeks and got to know the house and the area (visiting cats included:)) a bit and I liked it from the start and it even grew more on me every day! The appartement is super nice, spacious and comfortable and Emre is an amazing host; he is a super friendly guy who responded every question I had - from about the boiler to a shoe maker nearby - literally within minutes. The Galata neighbourhood is also beautiful and fun and this appartement (and the street it's on) is an oasis of tranquility and comfort, literally one minute from all the action. Please do yourself a favour and stay there!

Date of stay: March 2017
May 15, 2017
Thank you very much for your great comments, Hanneke. I tried my best to make you feel at home :) I am happy that you loved the apartment and the neighborhood. You are always welcome to stay at my place :)
Hande E
“Cozy & modern flat in quiet neighborhood”
Reviewed April 23, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

We have been to many places in Istanbul but Emrecan’s place is one of the most beautiful homes I have seen for a while now. It is a very cozy, spacious and unique apartment in the center of the Galata district, yet in a secluded street away from the noise and hectic touristy environment.

Everything is as viewed in the pictures, the balcony is great for morning coffee’s and the garden is wonderful. Mainly staying inside and playing board games, watching movies and feeding the neighborhood cats, I would really recommend the apartment for those that like to stay local and hang out at home in the evenings. Emre’s apartment really felt like home to us and we encountered 0 problems. Within 2 minutes walking distance you can find a vegan/vegetarian restaurant with homemade traditional (affordable) foods, an espresso bar and breakfast café. It’s only 5 minutes away from the metro and about 8 min. from the ferries if you want to cross to the Anatolian side. It is also very close to Karaköy (10 min. walk), the famous trendy neighborhood of Istanbul.

Emre is a wonderful, wonderful host. He made sure we had everything we needed (extra set of keys, public transport card, all the basic necessities in the house and a list with great tips). I am sad I did not get to meet him in person but hope to do so the next time I visit his place, because I definitely will.

Date of stay: January 2017
Apr 27, 2017
Thank you for your nice comments, Hande. It was great to host you. I'm so glad that you had a wonderful stay and enjoyed your holiday in Istanbul. Hope to meet you next time in person :) You are always more than welcome to stay at my place.
FionaAmst...
“Amazing stay”
Reviewed April 11, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Me and my mother stayed here for almost a week, and we totally loved the place. The house is so beautiful, the decoration and design is wonderful, the balcony and garden is just spectacular. I can not wait to stay in Emrecan's house again, a hidden gem in Galata! Thank you very much for hosting us

Date of stay: March 2017
Apr 27, 2017
Fiona thank you very much for your nice and kind review :) I am happy that you loved my place. You are always more than welcome to stay. Hope to see you again in Istanbul :)
irfandura...
Brussels, Belgium
“Lovely, confortable, cosy and spacious!”
Reviewed April 6, 2017 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

By far the BEST place you can get in Istanbul!!! :)

I really recommend Emre's appartement, it is close to everything, it is very charming and it is in a very nice neighborhood!

Emre was very quick to answer and very precise!

You really feel at home when you get there :)

So do not hesitate to contact him if you have any questions!

Cheers

Date of stay: December 2016
Apr 27, 2017
Thank you Irfan for your nice review. Glad to hear you had a comfortable stay. You are always welcome to stay at my place :)
al0000
bucharest
“a home away”
Reviewed January 9, 2017 for a stay in December 2016

The Emrecan`s apartment is the expression of his generosity and good taste: good books, good films, everything you need to feel, during a holiday, like home, even more.
The neighborhood is charming, a few houses and lot of cozy places to eat, enjoy a good coffee, shopping. The location is perfect and the house warm, I had a very good feeling staying there.
I said "thank you, Emrecan" of very many times and I will say one big, but I hope not the last: THANK YOU!

Date of stay: December 2016
Apr 5, 2017
Thank you very much Alina, it was great to have you again. I am so happy that you love my neighborhood and my apartment. You know you are always more than welcome to be my guest again :)

Hope to see you soon.
Kate G
Nhulunbuy, Australia
“Ten out of ten for apartment, location, host and value”
Reviewed September 6, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Emre was a fantastic host starting with pre organising key drop etc to talking with our confused taxi driver to give directions from the airport. The apartment was just as advertised in a quiet street in gorgeous Galata. Our favourite area now of the city. Emre had left out a bottle of red, wine, bread, milk, cereal and toiletries in the bathroom. Plus even a selection of kids DVDs and a toy car or our son. The apartment was great on ground floor with a balcony great for having a quiet drink. The main bedroom was spacious with plently of cupboard space and a comfortable bed. The longe area downstairs was comfortable with the gold out bed and a great selection of movies, books and music. The kitchen was very well equipped. Our son loved the visiting cats. The apartment had character and was in an area with the Galata tower just around the corner and a great selection of shops and restaurants. We could walk across the bridge to town in 20 minutes. Emre was quick to reply to any questions and extremely helpful. This is the best BNB we have stayed in. We will be back

Date of stay: August 2016
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The property, the position and the host
Liked least: No view
Traveling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Nov 16, 2016
Thank you very much for your sincere review, Kate. I am so glad that you had a wonderful stay in my place and had a great time in Istanbul. I am also very happy that your son Marley loved my gift and the cartoons and enjoyed his lounge downstairs :)

I also enjoyed hosting you at my place, you are always welcome to stay for your next travels. Hope to see you again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing