“Lovely, confortable, cosy and spacious!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
irfandura...
Brussels, Belgium
“Lovely, confortable, cosy and spacious!”
Reviewed April 6, 2017 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

By far the BEST place you can get in Istanbul!!! :)

I really recommend Emre's appartement, it is close to everything, it is very charming and it is in a very nice neighborhood!

Emre was very quick to answer and very precise!

You really feel at home when you get there :)

So do not hesitate to contact him if you have any questions!

Cheers

Date of stay: December 2016
Apr 27, 2017
Thank you Irfan for your nice review. Glad to hear you had a comfortable stay. You are always welcome to stay at my place :)
al0000
bucharest
“a home away”
Reviewed January 9, 2017 for a stay in December 2016

The Emrecan`s apartment is the expression of his generosity and good taste: good books, good films, everything you need to feel, during a holiday, like home, even more.
The neighborhood is charming, a few houses and lot of cozy places to eat, enjoy a good coffee, shopping. The location is perfect and the house warm, I had a very good feeling staying there.
I said "thank you, Emrecan" of very many times and I will say one big, but I hope not the last: THANK YOU!

Date of stay: December 2016
Apr 5, 2017
Thank you very much Alina, it was great to have you again. I am so happy that you love my neighborhood and my apartment. You know you are always more than welcome to be my guest again :)

Hope to see you soon.
Kate G
Nhulunbuy, Australia
“Ten out of ten for apartment, location, host and value”
Reviewed September 6, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Emre was a fantastic host starting with pre organising key drop etc to talking with our confused taxi driver to give directions from the airport. The apartment was just as advertised in a quiet street in gorgeous Galata. Our favourite area now of the city. Emre had left out a bottle of red, wine, bread, milk, cereal and toiletries in the bathroom. Plus even a selection of kids DVDs and a toy car or our son. The apartment was great on ground floor with a balcony great for having a quiet drink. The main bedroom was spacious with plently of cupboard space and a comfortable bed. The longe area downstairs was comfortable with the gold out bed and a great selection of movies, books and music. The kitchen was very well equipped. Our son loved the visiting cats. The apartment had character and was in an area with the Galata tower just around the corner and a great selection of shops and restaurants. We could walk across the bridge to town in 20 minutes. Emre was quick to reply to any questions and extremely helpful. This is the best BNB we have stayed in. We will be back

Date of stay: August 2016
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The property, the position and the host
Liked least: No view
Traveling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Nov 16, 2016
Thank you very much for your sincere review, Kate. I am so glad that you had a wonderful stay in my place and had a great time in Istanbul. I am also very happy that your son Marley loved my gift and the cartoons and enjoyed his lounge downstairs :)

I also enjoyed hosting you at my place, you are always welcome to stay for your next travels. Hope to see you again.
SueAbroad
Hong Kong, China
“MUST love cats”
Reviewed September 5, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Emrecan is amazingly kind and helpful.
He had prepared his apartment for my arrival and had wine and all sorts of things ready to welcome me and make my stay comfortable.
The apartment is on a back street a couple of blocks from the Galata Tower. The street is frequented by a lot of stray cats and the apartment had an overwhelming presence of them.
Unfortunately I can't handle that but Emrecan did his very best to find me alternate accommodation. He was very kind and concerned.
He is a really nice man with a good heart. Pity about the cats.

Date of stay: August 2016
Traveling group: Solo Traveler
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Sep 19, 2016
Thank you very much Susan for your nice comments. I tried my best to make you happy and have a wonderful stay. As I said before, Istanbul is a cat city. There are cats on the streets as well as on the gardens. So therefore there are also harmless cats on the streets of Galata. I hope you were here in Autumn or in Winter when there are no cats on the streets.

Hope to see you next time.
Vicky2787
Jaipur, India
“Cozy, comfortable, well equipped and unbeatably central in Galata”
Reviewed May 28, 2016 for a stay in May 2016

We had a lovely stay also thanks to our host Emre being very approachable and motivated to make our time comfortable. The house is historic, clean and holds its own magic. Nice and cool during summers I imagine. The balcony and access to small garden were a special treat. If you intend to spend some time on balcony or terrace, you should enjoy cats, who will come by. We certainly did, they were adorable. We would come again, many warm thanks to Emre!

Date of stay: May 2016
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Jun 20, 2016
Thank you very much for your review Jonne. It's great to know that you had a wonderful stay at my place. You are always more than welcome to stay. Hope to meet you next time.
JodyMia
Hamburg, Germany
“Perfect little getaway!”
Reviewed March 17, 2016 for a stay in March 2016

We had a perfect stay at Emrecan's place. Although he couldn't welcome us in person, he provided us all the information we needed and we found everything as described in the apartment. Moreover, he even put some flowers and a bottle of wine on the table and he had coffee, tea, bread and cheese in the kitchen. From the first moment we felt very comfortable at his place. Emrecan was always reachable, he answered every question before, during and after our stay and gave us a list with useful tips in Istanbul and the neighborhood. The apartment is located in a quiet street with a nice little balcony and garden. There are nice little cafes and shops and bars right around the corner and it's possible to walk to many of the main sights in Istanbul (Sultnahmeth is about 30min walk). You should definitely visit the Galatatower (5 min walk) in the beginning of your stay. The view is beautiful and it gives you a good overview of the city. All in all we really enjoyed our stay and recommend that place to everyone who wants experience a lovely and authentic stay in Istanbul.

Date of stay: March 2016
Traveling group: Friends
May 1, 2016
Thank you very much Jördis for your review. It's great to hear that you had a wonderful holiday in Istanbul and a comfortable stay at my place. You are always more than welcome to stay at my apartment.
aurelie R
Nantes, France
“wonderful”
Reviewed February 12, 2016 for a stay in February 2016

I spend 3 days in the Emrecan'house. He's a very and helpful guest!
I really enjoy ti visit Istanbul and stay in a such beautiful appatement. If I return in Istanbul I really want to go again in this appartment!
If you want to go to Istanbul, don't hesitate to rent this appartment!!

Date of stay: February 2016
Traveling group: En famille élargie
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Feb 18, 2016
Aurelie, thanks for your nice review. I'm glad that you and your friends had a good time in Istanbul. If you come back, you are welcome to stay at my place :)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing