“Best espresso coffee with salep”

Kahve Dunyasi-Nuruosmaniye
Ranked #33 of 376 Dessert in Istanbul
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Neighborhood: Grand Bazaar
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Best coffee taste in cafe's in Istanbul. Nice to seat outdoors and watching people passing through the pedestrian. Chocolate is their other strong point. Nice touch to bring a chocolate teaspoon with each coffee. Prices very cheap for european standards. You should visit !!!

Reviewed May 24, 2013

I'm a caffeine junkie, so when I first spotted Kahve Dunyasi's Starbucks-themed colors of green and brown, I was immediately drawn in. Upon closer look, I noticed that there was something more interesting about Kahve Dunyasi: there were counters and shelves and bins inside filled with colorful, seductive things. The curiosity was too much. I had to go in and see what this place was all about. And then it happened, the moment I knew that Starbucks just wouldn't do it for me anymore. Kahve Dunyasi, how come you haven't gone global? This place is a coffee shop, a chocolatrie, and an ice cream shop all in one. And, nothing is standard here. You won't just find the regular done-to-death offerings that you'll find in any other place. They give you new and exciting things like iced Turkish coffee and sahlep with coffee. Even the usual coffee is dressed up with a chocolate spoon on the side. Their Turkish ice cream menu features low calorie options. Their displays of chocolate will make you feel like a kid in a candy store. If we had a Kahve Dunyasi in my hometown, I can see myself spending hours there, especially since they have savory items too, like sandwiches and the like. Don't worry about having to find this place in Istanbul; it'll find you. They have branches all over the place. Do go in and treat yourself. The iced Turkish coffee was divine.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

I need to say some words about cafe KAHVE DUNYASI, what located at Yesilkoy....After swimming at HALK PLAJI, i visit this cafe everytime, also i meet my friends there....I like this cafe, especially some kinds of coffee, they make. This April i was visit this cafe also, and i took some photos, let me add them, please, look, and accept my advice: visit KAHVE DUNYASI and enjoy!

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Been to only one outlet, by the Grand Bazaar, had the best Turkish coffee since so many years, and a very delicious caramel cake. Place is clean and they offer you some chocolate treats before your order is ready and a free bottle of water per each guest, server speaks good English, but the WC was on the 3 rd floor and closed unless you ask some one to come over and unlock it ??
Very reasonable price ( 2 coffee+ 2 slices of cake+2 bottles of water) for 24TL

1  Thank Amek63
Reviewed December 24, 2012 via mobile

I have visited their kalamis store. Its really nice. You need to park your car where ever you find a space on the road. Cakes are really nice especially cheese cake amazing.

Server Aysin made our service, she was great.

We had a pleasant evening. İ had cheeseake and latte. İt was really good!
Definately suggest to go there