“Mr”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reahi
London, United Kingdom
“Mr”
Reviewed December 5, 2016 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

AbedAli and his team are excellent and fabulous professionals who are available 24/7 a day well knowledgeable of local and your needs and the property was absolutely clean nice well equipped with all facilities as well as fridge and freezer washing machine and dishwasher also ian and a lovely fast Internet and satellite TV and all your need for a fantastic time with your family.
in any circumstances if I needed his help he was available straight away.
he is a well Manor Goldhearted man and do his job very professionally if I go back to Turkey again for my family visit I would definitely book with him and I know he will be look after me and look after all other guests who are visiting his place.
Also I would look at me the location is absolutely accessible to all shops and public transport and the food facility and restaurants with a very secured gated building. Can't wait to visit there again

Date of stay: November 2016
Management Response
Dec 23, 2016
Thank you so much dear Masoud for your kind review! We also hope to see you again in our sweet homes in Istabbul! Best Regards, Inzamamul.
Adnan001
“Good”
Reviewed August 10, 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

Our stay in this apartment was wonderful and everything was perfect we enjoy our stay. Both brother was very helful show us around and help us with everything phone them anytime came and help what we needed and made arrangement for us. Got us taxi to take us from airport and then arrange our taxi to get back to airport everybody enjoyed the stay.

Date of stay: July 2016
Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing