See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 24, 2016 via mobile

Clean room & bathroom. Appropriate temperature. The staff are helpful & accomodating. However, one night is a little annoying because the walls are too thin & the room's not soundproof, distracting sounds were heard.

The hotel is accessible to most tourist spots, we didn't have a hard time going & coming back. Near to nice restaurants and souvenir shops.

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed February 16, 2016

I have spent many happy hours looking at the quaint street from the windows of room one in the Apricot Hotel, and our most recent experience was not an exception. This tiny hotel continues to delight us.

We love the charm of the design of the hotel, but the stairs have always been difficult for me. The new elevator makes a world of difference because now I can go back and forth between my room and the lobby as often as I wish. The elevator was a spectacular addition to this property.

We always appreciate the location of this hotel. It is so very near the ancient sites, but removed from the chaos of the tourist streets in the neighborhood. There are good restaurants near the hotel and a variety of gift shops. It is also only a few blocks from the tram, making it convenient for almost anywhere you wish to go in Istanbul.

We missed the staff members who had become like family over the past ten years, but the new staff was professional and pleasant. The service was excellent. Breakfast was good. The room was immaculate. There were no problems with our experience in the Apricot Hotel. It is still my favorite hotel in Sultanahmet.

Room tip: We love Room One with a great view and a spacious floor plan.
Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Busy-retired
Reviewed November 21, 2015 via mobile

This is a nice little hotel located In a good spot In Istanbul for several interesting sites.

The rooms are nicely decorated and clean and the breakfast was enjoyable.

The staff are all very friendly and the price is acceptable for what you get.

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Tomo1822
Reviewed November 20, 2015

at about 45 USD per night this was a good, clean, friendly place with good wifi and good air conditioning. I was very happy with the Apricot. The breakfast was not the best….I think they could put out less items and take better care…if they had half as much variety but the items were more mouth-watering, then I would have enjoyed the breakfast more. However that is a small quibble; overall the hotel is very good and at 45 USD it was a good value

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank keithk_nyc
Reviewed September 21, 2015

An outstanding hotel with great value, great service and great breakfast. We were in the heart of old town Istanbul, the breakfast area overlooked a very scenic garden area facing the street. Our room, was quite lovely, old world style. The hotel does not have an elevator, we were on the second floor and I am now convinced all restaurants and the older hotels in Istanbul have marble stair with a turn. Loved this hotel, this was our first trip to Istanbul. If you are looking for an American hotel with all American clientele, this would not suit you. The breakfast was wonderful, fruit, cold cuts, cheeses, omelets, pastries, olives, etc.

Date of stay: August 2015