See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 15, 2015

We stayed at apricot hotel for 6 days at the end of our 2 month trip across Europe. The staff was great, very very nice people and always making sure my 2 girlfriends and I were okay. Breakfast is included and is a traditional turkish breakfast. The location was great, about 4 minutes from the blue mosque and hagia sofia. There are tons of restaurants within 2 minutes walking distance. You can also hear the prayer call which is just beautiful.

• Stayed: July 2015, traveled with friends
1  Thank Badriah A
Reviewed July 8, 2015

We loved the Apricot hotel. The staff and management were really friendly and ensured we had a good visit. It is centrally located. Be aware you will hear the call to prayer, but I found it lovely to listen to. The rooms were comfortable and clean.

• Stayed: October 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 18, 2015

We have been staying at the Apricot Hotel for years, beginning when it was in a different location nearby. Have always loved it for its location and for its staff----feel as if we are coming home. Rooms are lovely, quiet, peaceful, welcoming with comfortable beds and adequate bathrooms. Enjoy hearing the call to prayer in the morning. Breakfast is good and helpful staff is happy to cook eggs for you as well.
Whole place is just delightful, and especially so for the price. Clean, attractive, interesting. I highly recommend it.

Room Tip: All rooms are good.
  • Stayed: May 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank carolinaylorenzo
Reviewed June 18, 2015

A small, well located hotel with a relaxing environment that is perfect for touring the major attractions, within 5 minute walk to the Blue Mosque. It is located in a quiet street with lots of other hotels.

The hotel room was small and simple, but clean and comfortable, with a/c, fridge, and tea/coffee making facility and the bed very comfortable. The bathroom was clean with good shower and, a very nice touch had been made to resemble a Haman.
This is actually an old house, with narrow and steep stairs but they are currently in the process of installing an elevator which in fact should be operating before this review is seen.

When I changed hotels from my previous Istanbul accommodation, I arrived at The Apricot early and before my booking had been received but was able to show the confirmation I had received and there was no problem. Because it was early I was advised that the room had not yet been prepared but if I left my back when I got back it would be in the room, which it was.

A very good buffet breakfast and fresh cooked eggs and when I arrived at the Apricot and was checking in I commented that he had a toaster and was told that previous guests had suggested it.

The staff were friendly and helpful and all seemed to speak good English and my especial thanks to Baris.

Wireless internet was fast and free!

Having stayed in other accommodation in Istanbul and spoken to others about their hotels The Apricot is easily a 3 star hotel but for a lot less than you would get anywhere else.

If you want to stay at a small hotel with friendly helpful staff, this is the place, I would have no hesitation in going back to or recommending it to friends.

Stayed: June 2015, traveled solo
Reviewed June 9, 2015 via mobile

Beautiful and wonderful and quiet hotel and suitable prices, rooms with views of the Sultanahmet Mosque on one side and the sea on the other. Located in a quiet and beautiful area. The staff is very friendly. They coordinate trips to the city of Bursa and Antalya and other cities have been a trip to the city of Bursa was a very beautiful journey full day trip from 7:00 am until 12 am . If I visit Istanbul again will I live in this wonderful hotel.

Stayed: June 2015, traveled solo