“Good Mezes - Nice Ambiente - Comparatively Good Value”
Review of FIccIn

FIccIn
Ranked #165 of 14,684 Restaurants in Istanbul
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Beyoglu
Reviewed September 23, 2012

We were there with the whole family on opur first evvening in Turkey and - looking back - had the best mezes of our entire vacation there. On top of the usual Mezes (Eggplant, Hummus, etc.) you get a few different appetizers like the excelent chicken-walnut paste. Main courses are regular typical Turkish cuisine. Prices are slightly below restaurant average. Beer is affordable, wine rather less. Attentive and friendly service. All in all a tasty and pleasant experience. Compared to other restaurants - good value for money. Would go there again.

1  Thank tianjama

Reviewed September 6, 2012

The caliber was not up to par based on the "excellent" reviews.. Service was not great.. Slow.. They kept taking our partially filled plates and drinks away without asking.. Food was not tasty.. Salad had no dressing.. Very plain food from what we expected.. And limited options..

Reviewed August 6, 2012

I wish I had discovered this place on my first night, rather than my last. The food was delicious. I had only mezze, cold portions, but each one got better as I ate! Loved the cold chicken spread and the whiting fish........(yoghurt soup was just ok).

There are actually 4 Ficcins, all sharing the same kitchen; the last 2 are the most charming. I didn't know there were so many on the same street, so I stopped at the 2nd one...(which was fine). Oh, and I was alone and they had free wifi, so I didn't have to sit bored.

1  Thank SteveinParis
Reviewed August 2, 2012 via mobile

I love this restaurant; they always have a good variety of dishes and they are all delicious. The prices are fare and the service is usually on time. It is well located in TaksimI area and convenient to eat and go.

1  Thank DSS_Willow
Reviewed August 1, 2012

When in Istanbul I always come here! The food is AWESOME, the staff is great, and the place is off the main drag of Istiklal. This place is a real gem. If you want real, good, clean, and delicious turkish food come here, you will NOT be disappointed!

If you come during Ramazan, book in advance! :D