Review Highlights
Informative, well-organized, and fun!

I cannot recommend this tour enough. Latif met us at the agreed upon spot and, in spite of our... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Scott L
Seoul, South Korea
Awesome experience

Had an awesome private tour with Israfil! He showed me quite a lot for the short amount of time I... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Georgette W
via mobile

All reviews hour layover long layover turkish airlines few hours ferry ride amazing tour spice market free tour highly recommend this tour state department local stops great hour nice van specific requests asian side ataturk airport felt completely safe
Reviewed February 19, 2017

Traveling with Latif (the guide) was like traveling with a friend who lives locally. Super knowledgeable and really wanted you to learn more about the city. He is completely flexible with the itinerary and will tell you what is feasible and what is not. He is also happy to change plans as we go to the degree possible. Don't be shy and talk to Latif by email before hand and definitely chat while you are on the tour. He is an earnest and genuine guy and it was really an amazing experience.

Booking was easy through email and his response time was great!

I had a 10 hour layover and spent 6 hours on this tour. I did it by public transit and it was super fun! Live like the locals! I also really enjoyed taking the ferry to the Asian side and back. Great scenery!

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed February 11, 2017

Latif was great and easy to work with. No hassle, no worries, all set up well and timely. Met us right out of customs with a nice van to drive us straight to the sights. Offered to stop and take us to breakfast, too. The tour was excellent, and Latif is a very good tour guide. The sights were awesome and made for a great layover. Six hours is the time between flights you need. Could have done it in less, but that would add to the stress.

Would highly recommend.

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed January 19, 2017

Latif is an excellent guide - A very good english speaker + very friendly and flexible. My tour went smoothly without any problem. He also provided me pick & drop at the airport.

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed January 16, 2017

I had a long layover in Istanbul and had a wonderful tour with Latif. He is kind, fun, and extremely knowledgable. He has a degree in Turkish history and art and provided plenty of historical background on the sites we visited. As an art history major myself, I was impressed with the level of detail of the tour. Latif was a gracious host and even offered to show me more sites than on the original itinerary. Highly recommended!

Sites visited:
- Grand Bazaar
- Spice Bazaar

Date of experience: November 2016
Reviewed December 26, 2016

I was traveling alone to Egypt and had a seven hour nighttime layover in Istanbul. Latif met me in the airport and had his driver promptly pick us up. We took a wonderful odyssey through Sultanahmet and Taksim before going to a 500-year old hammam where I had a wonderful body scrub and steam before heading back to the airport. All in all, I learned a ton, felt very safe and paid a totally reasonable price for a very engaging, one-on-one tour. A must-do addition to any trip if you have the opportunity.

Date of experience: December 2016