All reviews antique shops washer dryer orhan pamuk apartment style tophane tram station galata tower beyoglu area home away from home offered tea boutique hotel coffee machine cafes and restaurants istiklal street narrow streets quiet street spacious rooms turkish breakfast
Reviewed May 31, 2016

I stayed at Hammamhane for 4 nights during my recent trip to Istanbul. This place was wonderful! The hotel service was excellent, and every one was extremely friendly and helpful, ensuring that we were totally taken care of and at complete ease. The location is central and within walking distance to great cafes, restaurants and shops. Every morning we had a lovely breakfast within the outside cafe area of the hotel with the sun shining. It was a perfect choice for us and I would highly recommend. We would definitely return here.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed May 31, 2016

This gem of a hotel is situated in a lovely little area away from the touristy parts of Istanbul but close to many shops and restaurants and close enough to the tramway and Galeta tower and seaside that it is easy to get to the areas you need. Honestly, I could not love the location any more. The area felt safe to walk back at night and I enjoyed the more authentic feel of the neighborhood.
The hotel itself is sparkling clean with a perfect mix of modern and Turkish decor with beautiful outdoor spaces for coffee and watching the world pass by. The rooms are super comfortable and the BEDS - best I slept in Turkey! The breakfast is soo delicious and plentiful and the service - the SERVICE! From the minute we checked in all they wanted to do was help us out and provide us an inside view to their city. I even left my necklace there and they found it and helped my get it back before my flight left for the states! I would recommend this hotel again and again - bravo for getting it right and thank YOU for letting me stay here!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 31, 2016

For us - this is what being a small boutique hotel is all about, the hotel itself is beautifully designed, is in a great location and the staff are exceptional. We were met on arrival by big smiles with glasses of wine, given local info and shown our room - which was on the top floor and had great views.

Breakfast was the best we had in Turkey, stunningly presented and really tasty. All the time we were there we felt absolutely welcome and as if nothing was too much trouble, this place is no 1 on TA in the speciality lodging section and it deserves to be, when we come back to Istanbul we wont stay anywhere else

Room tip: Top floor rooms have nice balconies and good views
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 30, 2016

Hammamhane was the perfect place to stay. Very friendly and compentent staff, nice rooms and tasty breakfast in the middle of the Antique-Quarter of Beyoğlu. We found this place by accident but if would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a hotel in Istanbul!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed May 25, 2016 via mobile

We only wished we had spent our entire stay in Istanbul at this fantastic B&B. Bulent is a very helpful and friendly host, as were all the staff at Hammamhane. We were in a terrace suite which was very well appointed. Everything you might need was available on request and lots of information was provided about nearby places to visit in Istanbul. We will definitely be back here next time we visit this amazing city.

1  Thank Daniel B