Tomtom Suites(Istanbul)
Hotels.com
$115
$386
  • Breakfast included
All reviewszorlu centerbutler servicesignature roomrocca restauranthead butlerpersonal butlerkids clubluxurious hotelconcierge teamoutdoor poolamazing hotelbosphorus viewspecial thankseasy accessrooms are spaciousmetro stationfour seasons
Reviewed September 24, 2017

Good experience, hotel staff were lovely and location was great. My only feedback was around a housekeeping issue, but it was resolved and the team were very apologetic. will be back again and might even come for a personal trip

Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with raffles.com
Raffles I, General Manager at Raffles Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2017

Dear "randahk",
Thank you for sharing your comments reading your recent experience at Raffles Istanbul. I am pleased to hear that we managed to resolve a small hiccup and that you will be back for another stay. We look forward to making your next stay a memorable and flawless one!

Reviewed September 19, 2017

it was really great staying i the raffles Istanbul, it did exceeded my expectations in so many ways
, my family really enjoyed it a lot , specially the rooms , the service , the stuff was also so helpful .
I really liked it

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family

Dear "511muhammedm",
We are pleased to read that your recent Raffles Istanbul experience was great and that we managed to exceed your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you again and thank you for your comments.

Reviewed September 19, 2017

I feel welcome and the hotel was fantastic.
I strongly recommend it to all family and friends.
The hotel was really great and the stuff also sooooooooo friendly.

The location also is great for spending a good time with my family

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family

Dear "Mohammed S",
We are delighted to read that we managed to make your stay at Raffles Istanbul a memorable and pleasant experience; and that you made the most of our family-friendly hotel! We look forward to your many more future visits for new memories.

Reviewed September 17, 2017

Biggest rooms in Istanbul. East access to mall under and underground. Major gulf arab customer profile. Hotel is new and shiny yet its souless. Breakfast good. Service is OK better than Four Seasons. Over all its OK.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Korhan C

Thank you for sharing your views online, regarding your recent visit to Raffles Istanbul. We regret not being able to make your stay a flawless one, but nevertheless happy that you were pleased with our services and breakfast offerings. We sincerely look forward to welcoming you again.
Warm regards,

Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

Grand foyers,dramatic photo montages,Turkish art,and a personalised butler experience -Raffles Istanbul does not disappoint and offers every amnenity (and more) that one would expect from a 5 star establishment.
The staff are absolutely wonderful & little unexpected gestures,such as receiving personalised notes/flowers/gifts in our room made our stay truly unforgettable. I would certainly reccomend this hotel if you are looking to experience a touch of glamour and luxury in Istanbul. (Note: the hotel is situated in the business district and is about 15/20 min drive from the main tourist hubs/night spots)

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear "Natassiak21",
We are delighted to receive your online comments regarding your recent stay at Raffles Istanbul and equally happy to share them with our dedicated, passionate team members. We look forward to your many future visits and hope to make them unforgettable experiences.