TripAdvisor
Istanbul
Post
Inbox
Search
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 30, 2015 via mobile

Compare to US Clarion this is the best one I have ever been! The stuff are excellent especially the reception guy Hasan was the best, very helpful and very friendly. The location is in the heart Istanbul that is more Turkish population than tourists. The room was clean and big compare to many other hotels that I have been in Turkey. I have stayed at room #6122 and it just great!!! Highly recommended for to have a different taste of Istanbul

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 26, 2015 via mobile

The hotel in good location. Close to shops. Very very clean. The employees are very friendly. Mr. Hasan has treated us very good. He is very nice and helpful. I encourage everyone one to visit this hotel. I give it 5 stars.

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Lana A
Reviewed August 25, 2015 via mobile

Very nice spacious clean comfortable with pleasant staff and great manager. I would recommend it and I will come again and again. They have to improve breakfast selection. Great location near metro station and walking distance to jawaher Mall and other facilities.

Date of stay: May 2015
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 13, 2015

This was a great hotel with perfect service, located in the perfect location. The rooms were very large and the decor was very modern and chic. The entire staff, including housekeeping was great and extremely helpful. I want to thank the staff once again for making my stay extremely comfortable and enjoyable. I also want to send out a special thanks to the hotel general manager, Necmi Karlikli. I will definitely recommend this hotel to all my friends and family! I will definitely be back again soon!

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Jibid B
Reviewed August 11, 2015

My Istanbul experience was amazing. Staying at the Clarions Hotel was a great experience. The hotel rooms were big spacious and clean. The management was so accomadating friendly and warm.The manager Necmi Karlikli made sure that my group and I were taken care of from the minute we arrived from the airport. He arranged tours,dinners,and daily activities.
I met Necmi years ago where he was managing the hotel MAKI in Bodrun.It was his kind,carring, accomadating ways that made me fall in love with Turkey.
Every hotel manages is a homerun.

Room tip: all comfy and clean
Date of stay: July 2015