TripAdvisor
Istanbul
Post
Inbox
Search
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 25, 2015

I stayed at this spot for a week during a business trip to Istanbul. Its rather a new joint, therefore the rooms are in pristine condition. Usually new establishments do lack on service, however, the service was surprisingly amazing all due to the friendly and hardworking staff. Front desk people, job well done, very professional. All of my requests were delivered promptly. This being a suite hotel, feels more like home rather than a hotel room. Complimentary seasonal fruits left in the unit kitchen daily was a very nice touch. Location is very central to both business centers or the usual touristic spots. Something to pay attention, if you do not mind the somewhat city sounds which is not very bothersome, ask for a suite facing the street and see what a vibrant city Istanbul is, however if you are in the city for business and would like a complete black out after your busy schedule, request a room facing back alley. I will definitely stay again.

Date of stay: March 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
ClarionHotelSisli, Ön Büro Müdürü at Grand Aras Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2015

We are thankful for your comments and the time taken to post them.

I am delighted to hear that our services met your expectations. I will ensure that your feedback is shared with the team, this will motivate us to keep working for our ultimate goal, service excellence indeed.

I look forward to welcome you back in not a too distant future to the Clarion Hotel Sisli..

Reviewed February 28, 2015

Cleanliness in terms of housekeeping was excellent. Reception staff are highly polite, professional and speak English well, fantastic breakfast buffet, the WiFi service was highly reliable and fast, overall the hotel was new so the facilities were well maintained. Close proximity to the shoppping mall and the metro station made it very convenient to get about Istanbul despite the distance of the hotel from the main tourist attractions. A trip to Sultanahmet cost about 20TL both ways. It is an excellent hotel with excellent staff, (especially, reception staff was Perfect!) it is very comfortable and we would definitely consider staying here the next time.

Date of stay: February 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
ClarionHotelSisli, Ön Büro Müdürü at Grand Aras Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2015

Reviewed February 22, 2015

This is not the first time to stay in this hotel it was amazing place to stay with your familly . The staff was friendly and politely thank you for every thing and iwill come again at summer with my family

Date of stay: January 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
ClarionHotelSisli, Ön Büro Müdürü at Grand Aras Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2015

Reviewed February 22, 2015

Although the location may not suit all; it is but a short taxi ride to access most of the popular areas. A large mall is only a couple of hundred metres away across the road. Friendly and helpful staff compliment the excellent rooms. The suite I had was spaciously large and decorated very nicely. Of course it is not possible to please everybody, but I could find nothing to warrant moaning about. I would happily stay again when I next pass through Istanbul. For those who may not know, Istanbul has more taxis than flies, they all run by meter and are not expensive. This hotel is roughly 50 TL from Ataturk (main airport), but one must always bear in mind that Istanbul suffers from heavy traffic during lengthy rush hours...

Date of stay: February 2015
Trip type: Traveled with friends

Reviewed February 6, 2015

Ah Clarion... I can honestly say staying here made me a very happy woman!

First of all the location of the Hotel is perfect. It is very close to the city center, old town and some of the best malls and restaurants of the city. I was just visiting friends but I can say this hotel would be ideal for business travelers as well as leisure travelers. It is just so close to EVERYTHING!

The rooms are amazing, very spacious and convenient. I felt like the hotel thought of what I would need, before I needed it.

The SPA is smaller than some hotel SPA's but it works in your favor. It is more private than the bigger SPA's. Which just adds to your level of comfort and relaxation.

The room service was excellent, the desserts were to die for!

Last but definitely not least, the Front Desk Staff... Especially Ms. Zeynep and their Manager Mr. Baris! They all went above and beyond to make sure I was happy with my stay from the first step in to the last step out. Even when I simply asked for a place to buy something I needed, I was asked instantly if I wanted it purchased for me! This was an unforgettable stay and I can wholeheartedly say I will definitely come back!

Date of stay: January 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Briony C
ClarionHotelSisli, Ön Büro Müdürü at Grand Aras Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2015