Book In Advance
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Ways to Experience Daily Istanbul Photo Tour
All reviews street photography photo walk unforgettable experience great guide his knowledge take pictures turkey workshop photographs parts photographing politics capturing teaching stories
Selected filters
Reviewed October 7, 2015

I recently spent time with Enis wandering around Istanbul's Old Town markets and the amazing workshops there known as Hans. This is the first time I've done a tour like this with a photographer and was pleasantly surprised at how much I got out of it. Communication with Enis before we met was great. He made sure he understood what it was I wanted to get out of the day so that he could tailor it to me specifically. Unlike others who have written reviews here, I didn't want to spend much time on the technical aspects of photography, but wanted to learn more about capturing great images with people (despite this I still learnt quite a few tech tips along the way) and his tips and ideas were spot on. Enis spoke to me about engaging with people, taking my time and waiting for something interesting so that the shots would have meaning. He also took me to the phenomenal Great Mother Han, an ancient, evocative place that I would never have found on my own. Enis was very easy going, so time spent with him was relaxed, informal and genuine and he deserves a special commendation for putting up with my super low energy due to a terrible sleep the night before. Thanks Enis! My shots were very much enjoyed by friends around the world.

Date of experience: September 2015
3  Thank StuffEdinburgh
Reviewed August 26, 2015

Wandering the streets of Istanbul with a local photographer Enis was a key highlight of my visit to the city.

Enis demonstrated a deep knowledge of the technical aspects of photography, as well as an insight about the hidden corners of Istanbul that you would otherwise not recognize.

He provided the opportunity to see colours, light, and anticipate the moment. I am now more comfortable using my DSLR more effectively.

By the end of the day, I left the tour with an evident transformation of my normal street photography snapshots into much stronger and professional looking shots!.

I would definitely recommend Enis to anyone visiting Istanbul.

Thank you Enis for a day well spent!.

Date of experience: August 2015
2  Thank Mohsen A
Reviewed May 24, 2015

In addition to touring the streets of Istanbul, Enis provided many opportunities to capture images of everyday people. He was extremely helpful in explaining my camera functions and provided critic and direction into how I could improve my composition. My only regret is that I should have booked time with Enis on the first, not the final day of my two and half week trip.

Date of experience: May 2015
1  Thank CheersAnn
Reviewed May 20, 2015

I scheduled Enis for a morning session to figure out the technical aspects of my camera. We spent the entire morning talking about different settings for my camera, how to capture an image using the right combination of settings, composition, photography philosophy, and more. Enis was jolly and knowledgeable and clear in his instructions. It was also very hands-on which was helpful. In fact, I found the technical discussion so informative that my session was nearly over by the time we went out to photograph. I walked away from the session with more knowledge about how to use my camera as well as many questions marks about the direction I want to go in with my photography; definitely a lot of food for thought. I will most certainly schedule a photo walk with him and a session on Lightroom. He was knowledgeable, friendly, flexible and easy to get in touch with. I highly recommend Enis.

Date of experience: May 2015
1  Thank AnnieNoz
Reviewed April 28, 2015

Touring the streets of Old Istanbul with Enis Yüksel was a wonderful experience. He is a very congenial, communicative and versatile photographer who has a lot to offer both to the experienced and the budding photographer. With his help, we were able to connect with Istanbul street life right from the start and push our skills to new limits. Enis took us to some fascinating places we would have never found on our own. He is a fun guy to hang out with and we highly recommend his courses to anyone who wants to expand his/her knowledge of photography in this exciting city.

Date of experience: April 2015