“must try”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Istrapped - CLOSED

Istrapped
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Anger Room is open now!!! Think about a room designed specially for you to relieve your stress? Get in the room, break everthing, scream as much as you want... It's all for you to help feel more relaxed.
Bellevue, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“must try”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2014

honestly I have never heard or tried such thing before and wanted to give it a chance. precisely it is way too much fun ! finding your way out of an apartment by following the clues, makes you feel like you are in a movie or sth. and Excellent rating for the pricing as well ! one last great thing about this place is the location, Istrapped is in the heart of Taksim so there are lots to do around before\after the game. Cheers, Emre

6 Thank Emre G

• Turkish first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Go there! Really.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2014

So much fun!
After you've found it an hour of puzzles and riddles awaits you, really tricky ones sometimes too. Fortunately, a nice voice from behind the scenes is there to help if you get too desperate. You see how much effort went into designing this with a lot of love for detail, which makes it just so much more fun to play. We absolutely loved it! Do not hesitate, it's time (and money) well spent.

2 Thank Marina K
Salalah, Oman
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Lots of fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2014

This was an unforgettable experience, and probably the most memorable from my time in Istanbul. I booked the 11am session for a group of 4 people (my family) and decided to go there by foot as we stayed close by.
Unfortunately, the only downside to our time there was finding the place. The map provided on the website is accurate, but we stood puzzled outside the building for 10 minutes not realizing it was what we were looking for. The locals had no idea what IsTrapped was and there were no signs to point to it. To make it easier for future visitors, go into Asmali Mescit Caddesi keeping the Palazzo Donizetti Hotel to your right. The first building you see on the right after the hotel is the one you're looking for. Just climb up the steps and you'll see the IsTrapped logo on the list of tenants by the door buzzer.
Since we lost a few minutes finding it, we could only spend 40 minutes inside the game. But that didnt stop us from having fun looking for clues and thinking in every possible direction. All the information you need is on the website, so I wont be describing the game here.
I would definitely recommend this to anyone visiting Istanbul, whether you've tried something like it before or not. It was well worth the time and money we spent there.

8 Thank xodeemahxo
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing experience for adventure gamers!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

I've had the same experience in Budapest! This is way way better! I don't think 5 ppl is good for this game, we were three and seemed optimum. You can try 4, but I don't suggest for 5.
Btw, it is quite cheaper than I expected!

2 Thank Ferit Y
Sydney, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Get Trapped”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

It might be a little hard to find and you do need to make a reservation but ISTrapped is definitely worth your money and time. My wife and I had the best time working together, searching rooms for clues and racing against the clock.

3 Thank Adroq