“Great hotel!!!!”

Hotel Buhara Family Inn
Ranked #54 of 1,087 Istanbul B&B and Inns
Reviewed April 12, 2014

Beautiful hotel situated near all attractions!! I enjoyed my stay there . The rooms well appointed clean n fresh.. The breakfast delicious prepared fresh and homemade by the owner, ms.adelete. The staff went over and beyond in fulfilling my question and directions around the area!! A special mention to ms. Simona and mr. tasim. As traveling alone I really felt like I was home!! I was welcomed as one of their family, that coming back home I missed them already!!! I definitely will come again in the future, as I know I have open arms waiting for me at Buhara family inn!!!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Leonora A

Reviewed April 2, 2014

Very small but nice hotel not to miss..A typical Istanbul dwelling in Sultanahmet with an excellent location to all the most important sites to be visited on foot. The personnel and the owners made us feel at home and most welcome.

Room Tip: Ask for availability of a relatively large room.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 27, 2014

We found the Buhara Family Inn doing some research on the internet. The location is excellent, just three minutes walking from the Blue Mosque. The staff was extremely friendly and warm, very helpful and nice. The breakfast presented a wide range of homemade local food, savoury and sweet. The room was very cozy and comfortable, clean and warm.
We strongly recommend to check this hotel when planning a trip to Istanbul, you won't regret it.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sarandonga15
Reviewed March 23, 2014

We stayed there for 5 days. It was really nice holiday for us.The hotel has good location.
You can go by walk Bluemosque, Topkapi Palace,Hagia Sophia ...And I would like to thank you everyone who works in the hotel. During my holiday I felt like at my home.
See you next time...

2  Thank melisoconner
Reviewed March 19, 2014

Such a friendly place to stay! The family were so accommodating and helped us to make the most of our visit by helping with taxis, directions to the sites etc...! Very central location, just a few steps from the Blue Mosque so ideal if you are only staying in Istanbul for a few days.

1  Thank Georgie B
Reviewed March 10, 2014

The Buhara Family Inn is run by lovely people who go out of there way to make sure you have the best stay in Istanbul - booking Taxis, airport transfers, and making your trip hassle free. Thank you for a wonderful time! I would definitely recommend it and it is very central so you can walk to most if the sights.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

My wife and I stayed at this location for 5 nights during late February and absolutely loved it!

We were taken care of from the moment we set foot in Istanbul up until we left. Simona and her team went above and beyond to see that our needs were met by setting up airport shuttle arrangements, restaurant recommendations, and excellent sightseeing information.

The inn is located in a quiet street that right next to the Blue Mosque and surrounding attractions. The view from the roof terrace of the inn is amazing - unfortunately, the weather was too cold and wet to enjoy.

Finally, breakfast was wonderful and made for a nice start to each day.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple