“Nice atmosphere”

Hotel Buhara Family Inn
Ranked #55 of 1,031 Istanbul B&B and Inns
“Nice atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014

We stayed there for 5 days. It was really nice holiday for us.The hotel has good location.
You can go by walk Bluemosque, Topkapi Palace,Hagia Sophia ...And I would like to thank you everyone who works in the hotel. During my holiday I felt like at my home.
See you next time...

2 Thank melisoconner

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2014

Such a friendly place to stay! The family were so accommodating and helped us to make the most of our visit by helping with taxis, directions to the sites etc...! Very central location, just a few steps from the Blue Mosque so ideal if you are only staying in Istanbul for a few days.

1 Thank Georgie B
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014

The Buhara Family Inn is run by lovely people who go out of there way to make sure you have the best stay in Istanbul - booking Taxis, airport transfers, and making your trip hassle free. Thank you for a wonderful time! I would definitely recommend it and it is very central so you can walk to most if the sights.

Kemnath, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014

My wife and I stayed at this location for 5 nights during late February and absolutely loved it!

We were taken care of from the moment we set foot in Istanbul up until we left. Simona and her team went above and beyond to see that our needs were met by setting up airport shuttle arrangements, restaurant recommendations, and excellent sightseeing information.

The inn is located in a quiet street that right next to the Blue Mosque and surrounding attractions. The view from the roof terrace of the inn is amazing - unfortunately, the weather was too cold and wet to enjoy.

Finally, breakfast was wonderful and made for a nice start to each day.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Vancouver
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2014

I stayed at the Buhara Family Inn twice during my trip to Turkey last Sept. The first time was for 6 nights and then again for 7 nights. I stayed in 4 different rooms so felt I got to know the place well. As an older single traveler I found the location ideal. Very close to the Blue Mosque, Aya Sofia and Topkapi Palace as well as within walking distance of all the major tourist stops including the Grand Bazaar, the Spice Bazaar and Taksim Square. In addition the tram line was convenient. I particularly enjoyed having breakfast on the roof top with the amazing view of the Sea of Mamara and the entrance to the Bosphorus. The food was plentiful usually included a daily homecooked treat by Adalet who also runs the inn. The staff were wonderful. Simone an Tansel always had time to help you get where you wanted to go or to offer suggestions of things to do or places to eat. If I were to return to Istanbul I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Saskatchewan
Binghamton, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2014

Perfet location, right next to the old city and walking distance to the historical area. Great family breakfast, prepared by Adalet - the mom of the family. She also prepares daily organic homecooked food. I strongly advise you to try her lemonade:) parking available at the hotel if you wish to rent a car, but you won't need a ride if you stay at the old city area, a spacious terrace with a great view of the Marmara Sea and the world-famous Blue Mosque.

During my visit, it was too cold. So, unfortunately, I didn't have the chance to enjoy the open-air terrace for breakfast.

Room Tip: ask for the room with a sea view!
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
St. Petersburg, Russia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2014

This is in a great location, near many of the main attractions. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Nice breakfast on the rooftop and I also loved the charming little street it's on.I would definitely recommend these-my 3 year old twins also liked it although getting up the spiral stair case to the dining area was a bit tricky!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel