3,353 results
All reviews gulhane park topkapi palace turkish delight culinary tour tram stop turkish bath blue mosque old city turkey small pool apple tea within walking distance every afternoon the hotel staff quiet street rooftop restaurant deluxe room
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I picked this place as it had several 5-star reviews on trip advisor already and was glad I did. It is in walking distance of the Topkapi side entrance so we got in before the bus and crowd arrived. Breakfast included each morning was a perfect way to start our day. They have great coffee. I always felt safe even walking on our own from the Hotel. Perfect location.

Room tip: The mosque nearby does have sermons that can be heard at night from some of the rooms.
Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We have stayed in different hotels but this hotel is the BEST !!! We were helped by friend and all employees are super helpful. We received an explanation with a map about the sights and this helped a lot. Comfortable beds with a spacious room. There is also a swimming pool, sauna etc.
The breakfast is super tasty and the bagels are delicious. We really enjoyed this hotel! Highly recommended!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

friendly staff and detailed info given when asked fromthe receptionist, evenits surrounded by everything, (train, stores and foodplaces) they offeredfree excellent Buffet breakfast,appreciate that, they even have free snacks intheafternoon, Rooftop is under construction when we stayed, BUT nice rooftop, overall comfortable and convenient place to stay

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

One of the most amazing and comfortable hotels I have ever tried
Every thing in it is very nice
And the the staff is very helpful ...
I really enjoyed my staying there .
very good location . I will definitly return to ot in my next trips to Istanbul

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed 8 days in total at the Sirkeci Mansion and loved it!! If you are going to be visiting Istanbul, this is the hotel you want to stay at for the following reasons:
1) Location - it is a 1 minute walk from the tram station, a 2 minute walk from the subway and a 5 minute walk from the ferry dock. 10 minutes to the Spice Bazaar and the Blue Mosque and 5 minutes from Topkapi and across the street from the beautiful Gulhane Park. You literally step out and can go anywhere in Istanbul. I suggest you buy the Transit Card from the Red Store across from the hotel and your transportation is set for your stay.
2) Service - from the minute you enter the hotel to the time you check out you will be met with extremely helpful and always smiling staff. They truly enjoy helping you with anything and everything. Special shout out to Anver who was amazing - we will miss him!
3) Amenities - Not only are the rooms nicely appointed but the extras like a welcome letter from the owner, the free tours of the spice market and the street food culinary walks and even a free cooking class that was enjoyable and yummy. Also every day between 3pm and 5pm is free Turkish bagels (yummy) and tea - served by a very friendly gentleman (sorry forgot his name).
4) Hammam - the hammam and massage experience at the hotel was fantastic. Oktay UNCU is the therapist and I was soooo good. I highly recommend you take advantage of this while at the hotel - the prices are reasonable, the hammam is very clean with a great atmosphere and the experience will want you coming back.
Stop thinking - just book it!!

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple