3,310 results
All reviews gulhane park topkapi palace turkish delight culinary tour tram stop turkish bath blue mosque old city turkey small pool apple tea within walking distance every afternoon the hotel staff quiet street hotel restaurant deluxe room
Selected filters
Reviewed November 9, 2017

My husband and I spent three nights at the Sirkeci Mansion and absolutely loved it. The staff are so friendly and helpful. When we arrived they provided us a map and some recommendations of places to visit not already on our itinerary. When we wanted to get to Taksim area, they lent us a Istanbul card (transportation card), told us how to fill it up with funds, and how to use it which was very helpful. Understanding how to use the trams, fenicular, ferrys etc was invaluable to our time here. The rooms were lovely, tons of space for just my husband and I. And the breakfasts were to die for! Lots of options to eat, everything from scrambled eggs, meats, cheeses, fruits and various breads. The location of this hotel is perfect for exploring the old area of Sultanahmet like the blue mosque, Hagia Sofia, Topkapi Palace etc. Highly, highly recommend!

Room tip: We chose a standard room and were very happy with it. Great value and there was lots of space.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Faruk_Boyaci, Owner at Sirkeci Mansion, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2017

My Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your review and it is very nice and important for me to hear that you very much enjoyed your stay. I am proud of my staff that they try all their best.

Thank you again. You should come again for a longer stay and let me know that I can help you organizing your trip in Turkey

Kind regards,

Reviewed November 5, 2017

After spending lots of time reading reviews on various hotels in Istanbul on Trip Advisor and other sites, we decided on Sirkeci Mansion for our first visit to Istanbul, and we were so happy we did! We booked directly with the hotel, which was less expensive than through other sites, and offered more. Also they gave us 10% discount for paying the bill in cash (they accept, US dollars and Euros and of course Turkish Lira).
They provided a one way free taxi ride from the Airport, which made arriving in a new country stress free, as well as a free dinner at Red River, which we took advantage of. All the staff were friendly and eager to help in any way, and their welcome felt genuine. We are sorry that we weren't able to take advantage of the free tour of the area offered by the hotel, as other reviewers enjoyed it.
Our room was a superior room, with a tiny balcony with chairs overlooking the shopping street below and a lovely view of Gulhane Park. It consisted of a queen bed and a twin bed, which we really didn't need, with no where to sit except on the beds or a stool . The staff offered to change the room to another containing just a queen bed and a big comfy looking couch, but had no balcony. We opted to stay with the one we had, and they immediately brought up a couple of chairs for us. The room and bathroom were very clean, and the linens were crisp and the bed comfy.
The hotel is in a great location, within walking distance for all the sights, although a tram was close by if needed. We did purchase an Istanbul card from the shop across the road. This made it easy to hop on and off any transportation including ferries to the Asian side. It was a great way to get about. The Asian side is not to be missed, great markets and sidewalk restaurants and not as touristy.
The hotel breakfast was fine, with a fair amount of variety, you won't go hungry. The hotel offered free mezes (appetizers) in the afternoon, which they brought to our room, and were appreciated after a long day of sight seeing. The basement contains a small swimming pool, sauna and turkish bath.
We highly recommend this hotel, as the service is impeccable, the rooms are very clean and comfortable and the location can't be beat.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank soubs

My Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your review and appreciate your kind comments. It is great to hear that you had an enjoyable stay at our hotel.

Do not forget us and please let us know if you need any kind of assistance about Istanbul or Turkey.

Best Wishes from Istanbul Sirkeci Mansion Family

Faruk Boyacı

Reviewed November 3, 2017

We were using Turkey Insiders as our Travel Service Agency and they set us up at Sirkeci Mansion hotel. We know nothing about Turkey and where to stay. We stayed 2 weeks in Turkey, visiting different parts of the country and I must say - Sirkeci Mansion hotel was the best hotel we have experienced. They were always gracious, accommodating and aimed to go out of their way to make sure you were taken good care of. We stayed for about a week and we would in a heart beat come back to this hotel again. It is also located right in the shopping markets and you have the view of the Topkapi palace garden less than a block away. It is walking distance to the Grand Bazaar and many other key attractions of Istanbul. Thank you for the great memories!!!

Room tip: Top floor has great views and balconies
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

My Dear Guest;

Thank you very much for honoring us with your kind comments and becoming a part of our global family. It is very important to hear that you had a pleasing stay at our hotel.

I hope to see you again in Istanbul with us in the Sirkeci Mansion Family.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed November 2, 2017

I travelled solo to Istanbul recently and Sirkeci Mansion was recommended by my tour guide, Serhat from Istanbul Walks. The hotel is amazing for the following reasons:
1. Service - extremely courteous and helpful management & staff. I wanted to visit lesser known parts of Istanbul (eg. sufi shrines in Uskudar). The owner spent a long time explaining and writing out directions. It was most helpful for me. Also, I had a late flight (1am) and didn't wish to pay for another night. The hotel graciously agreed to hold my luggage and allow me showering facilities, despite having checked out. I am so grateful!!
2. Location of hotel is fantastic - a minute's walk from Gulhane tram station (best way to travel in the Sultanahmet area if you are not crazy about walking) and easy walk to Topkapi palace, Archeology Museum and Gulhane park.
3. Room was compact but very well furnished and fitted. Bed was extremely comfortable, and the bathroom, though small had been fitted with everything, even a bathtub!
4. Breakfast spread was very enjoyable....I am a strict vegetarian, yet was able to enjoy a very good meal (huge variety of cheeses, excellent hummus and chickpea salad). I did not lack anaything!
5. Price was truly reasonable, given the location and services provided.

This is definitely the place to stay when in Istanbul!

• Trip type: Traveled solo

My Dearest Guest,

I cannot tell how exciting it is to read your review. Thank you very much for honoring us with your kind comments and becoming a part of our success.

I hope to see you again in Istanbul with us.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed November 2, 2017 via mobile

An excellent hotel located in Sirkeci area. Lobby decorated in Ottoman style. Very nice ambience. Rooms are adequately equipped.18'*9'. Staff is excellent, they produced everything I asked for. Adapters, hot milk, extra water bottles, soda etc within 30 seconds. The hotel has hamam, sauna room , gym and a very small temperature controlled pool. Breakfast was excellent. If you book directly on hotel site for three or more nights and pay in cash you get 20% discount, free dinner for two and one way drop to airport. Outstanding overall, highly recommend.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

My Dear Guest,

Such comments motivate us more than anything and show us we are on the right path. We will look forward to seeing you with us again.

Kind regards,