“Lovely Hotel”
Review of Sirkeci Mansion

Sirkeci Mansion
Ranked #3 of 1,163 Hotels in Istanbul
Reviewed August 24, 2014

We stayed for 3 nights in mud-august 2014 and we loved this hotel. Situation is great for old city, the staff were friendly and breakfast was excellent. The roof top restaurant food was good if unexceptional but the view and ambience were marvellous.

Only slight negative was some plumbing noise in one of the rooms which must have been near an internal soil pipe.

Would happily choose this hotel again.

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank adriansteele
Sirkecigroup, Sahibi at Sirkeci Mansion, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2014

My Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your review and it is very nice and important for me to hear that you very much enjoyed your stay. I am proud of my staff that they try all their best.

Thank you again. You should come again for a longer stay and let me know that I can help you organizing your trip in Turkey

Kind regards,

Faruk Boyaci

Owner of Sirkeci Mansion

Write a ReviewReviews (3,030)

Reviewed August 24, 2014

The hotel is located in the hearth of Sultanahmet (Istanbul old city) and is at walking distance from main sites like Aya Sofia, Blue Mosque, Topkapi Palace, etc. The Gulhane tram stop is 50 meters away and could be an extremely convenient alternative to ordinary cab service. Despite its location, the hotel is quite noiseless and the quality of sleep is perfect. The room are quite small but well furnished. Morning breakfast is on average for this hotel category. The hotel has also a restaurant on the top floor and a small wellness center with a small pool, sauna, turkish bath and gym. In addition to the great location the great advantage of this hotel is the service quality. The staff is friendly, always available and ready to advise customers with deep information about any matter. Upon our arrival we were received by hotel manager that before a complementary glass of white wine explained us all (really all!) the information about city sightseeing (museums, public transport, special offers like museum card and Istanbul travel card). Still during the whole stay their small reception worked as the best concierge service of 5* hotel. On our departure they gave us small presents that made us feel definitively welcome. If you should go in Istanbul to sightseeing do not miss this hotel.

2  Thank Luxury_and_Quality

My Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for staying at Sirkeci Mansion on your first trip to Istanbul waiting for so long on your bucket list!

It makes me very happy to read that my enitre team was able to facilitate a pleasant stay for you and your dear family. Now that you have experienced the beauty of our city and enjoyed our services, we do hope to see you back at Sirkeci Mansion.

Please feel free to contact us for any assistance you need with regards to possible future travel plans to Istanbul or Turkey.

Reviewed August 21, 2014

I arrived July 23, 2014 for 2 nights at the Sirkeci Mansion. It was a wonderful experience, the staff very pleasant, accomadating. The room very clean and comfortable. Our stay was fabulous, 10 minute walk to all the sites. The restaurant upstairs was amazing, gorgeous views. Definetly worth staying there.

Kostas and Mary

Room Tip: Higher floors for view of the park.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Mary A

Dear Kostas and Mary,

Kind regards,

Faruk Boyaci

Reviewed August 20, 2014

No drawbacks whatsoever! The friendliest & most helpful staff throughout the trip, amazing location, facilities & amenities; all our request were met to a T. The only advice is to keep it up!

HIGHLY recommend for all groups of travelers!!!

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
4  Thank El K

My Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing us for your stay and I appreciate your kind comments on Sirkeci Mansion. I am so glad that you had a pleasant stay at our hotel.

Do not forget us and please contact us if you need any kind of assistance about Istanbul or Turkey. We will be so happy to see you in Sirkeci Mansion Family again.

Best Wishes from Istanbul Sirkeci Mansion Family

Reviewed August 20, 2014

This hotel is ideally located in the centre of Istanbul and within a short walking distance of all the major sites. The service is superb. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Most importantly, the staff, without exception are kind, friendly and helpful. When we had problems with our travel agent all the staff at the hotel went out of their way to help us find a solution. We cannot recommend this hotel highly enough - true Turkish hospitality. Thank you for a wonderful stay.

Room Tip: There are a wide range of rooms available, superior rooms are recommended.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
5  Thank Emily R
Sirkecigroup, Owner at Sirkeci Mansion, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2014

Reviewed August 19, 2014

Staff were always friendly and helpful. The hotel was spotless and the food was excellent. The location couldn't be better as it was only a few minutes walk to all
the major tourist attractions. Loved the rooftop restaurant.

3  Thank jacquihayes
Sirkecigroup, Sahibi at Sirkeci Mansion, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2014

My Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for staying at Sirkeci Mansion.

Reviewed August 18, 2014

What a wonderful hotel. 52 rooms. The rooms are lovely. The beds are very comfortable and there are lots of pillows. There are about 4 rooms with balconies overlooking Gulhane park which surrounds Topkaki Palace. The location is perfect. Only a few minutes walk to all the major attractions. Ask for a room at the front as these look over the street, the old palace wall and the park. When we arrived we asked for a balcony room and got one at no extra charge. The balcony rooms are huge and the view is great. The staff here are exceptional. A special mention to Okay, Araz and Ozgur. Nothing was too much trouble. We had trouble with our USB device and Ozgur went out to buy us a new one. This hotel also has walking tours, cooking classes and a culinary tour, all free of charge.
Complimentary afternoon tea is served everyday between 4.30pm and 6.30pm.
There is a pool, gym and sauna in the basement. The massages are great after walking all day.
There is a restaurant on the roof with great view.
As far as we are concerned we wouldn't stay anywhere else.
Ann and John

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the street
4  Thank Ann T
Sirkecigroup, Owner at Sirkeci Mansion, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2014