“Excellent Hotel to stay in Istanbul”

Tria Hotel Istanbul
Ranked #437 of 1,161 Hotels in Istanbul
Reviewed January 30, 2012

I have no words to express the fabulous hospitality i experienced at Tria Hotel. Its location is amazing and the price was also right for my pocket.

Would love to return, infact I am so impressed that I am booking my next holiday in Tria .. I must compliment and thank the entire team specially - Mr. Erhan and Mr. Levent for taking such good care of the guests. Rooms are well kept, cosy and makes you feel at home.

As a single lady, I felt so safe to be. The restaurant at Tria Elegance is awesome, food is to die for ! I can still feel the after taste in my mouth as i write this ! I miss TRIA so much, cant wait to be there again ...

Strongly recommend anyone who is visiting Istanbul.

Room Tip: Ask for Sea side room, view is great and is relatively quite
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
There are newer reviews for Tria Hotel Istanbul

Reviewed January 20, 2012

I heartily recommend Tria Hotel and Restaurant to visitors who want to be within walking distance of the major sites in Istanbul’s Old Town. This small hotel is situated on a quiet street yet just around the corner from the buzz of numerous restaurants. Our room, with a limited view of the Bosphorus, was spacious, clean, and quiet. Every morning we enjoyed a delicious breakfast from their plentiful buffet and also enjoyed two good dinners at their restaurant. The hotel staff, well-informed and helpful, gave outstanding service. Staying at the Tria added to our enjoyment of wonderful Istanbul, and if we visit again, I would definitely book at the Tria. It gave us a sense of place and neighborhood.

Room Tip: Rooms 202 and 302 are on the front of the hotel--quiet, spacious, with limited view of the Bosphorus...
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed January 20, 2012

My mom and I stayed here for a week during our trip to Istanbul. The hotel is on a tiny side street so there is not much traffic. There was a small store across the road that was very convenient. The room we had did not have a great view but it was very clean and the bedding felt like we were at a fancy hotel. It was great. We ate breakfast in the dining room daily and there were enough choices to satisfy. The room was better priced than others in the area. The staff at the hotel was the best part. Everyone went above and beyond to help us find things to do and arrange transportation, especially Erhan. I will be staying here again!

• Stayed: December 2011
1  Thank Ataraxia13
Reviewed January 14, 2012

milo i po domashnemu! servis the best, nomer uytniy i shisriy... shistaya 5!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 7, 2012

My husband and I recently stayed for 5 nights in this hotel as part of a city break in Istanbul. The location of the hotel is excellent being within a short walking distance of many of the main attractions, the Arasta Bazaar, Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosgue, Grandbazzar etc. The hotel has been upgraded recently and the rooms were clean and spacious, the en-suite bathroom was very good and everything worked. I contacted the Tria directly and that began a very positive experience. Kucukaras Arhan answered Many questions I had and sent me the most detailed information I have ever received from any tourist group - giving me information about Ottoman places to see and exactly how long it would take to walk from the hotel to the sites
We were on the bed & breakfast tariff and the breakfast in the hotel is excellent with a very wide selection of hot and cold options. We ate twice in the hotel restaurant, Tria Elegance Ottoman restaurant, which serves a varied range of Ottoman cuisine. Although we ate at two other restaurants on Akbiyik caddesi, this was the best and also very good value.
Anyway , we cannot speak highly enough of my experience Hotel Tria and will most definitely return back to Tria on my Next trip.

Room Tip: room Deluxe were very comfortable and cosy
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank oprina55
Reviewed January 3, 2012

The Tria Hotel is a charming and friendly atmosphere in the heart of Istanbul's Old Town. We were picked up at the airport, and the service continued with wonderful recommendations for walking tours and restaurants. Our rooms were elegant and comfortable with beautiful views, and the breakfast buffet was delicious!! Thank-you again Erhan and Mustafa for such a wonderful experience!

Room Tip: Deluxe rooms 202 and 302 are very comfortable!
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Margaret S
Reviewed January 2, 2012

I really enjoyed Tria . funny staff, excellent service and in the middle of all of the oldcity. Absolutely recommend Tria hotel and will come back on next trip. tesekkur edeim Erhan Kucukaras

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo