All reviews call to prayer blue mosque turkey clean bathroom busy city cozy hotel top floor no lift budget hotel topkapi palace walking distance tram stop a wonderful stay nice breakfast main attractions sultanahmet muslim
Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

We had 3 nights stay in the hotel. It took us some time to find and people in local shops didn’t know where the hotel was. We knew it was near the Blue Mosque. It was night time and we used the metro. Top tip read the metro map. The metro station we had to get to was the Alksary train metro M1a line. We had to change to a tram line T1. We had to cross through the streets to get on at Alksaray team stop for the Sultanahmet stop. You have to buy a ticket for the metro and the same card can be used on the tram. Put 20Lev on your card and share the cars. Put it on the station entry gate then pace it back when you go through. It will take of the fare per use. Each stop has a top up point. Put the card on the small screen put in the money. Say 10Lev, put the note in with the Turkish leaders face up and nearest the pay slot. You can put in coins. The room we had was basic the fridge didn’t work, the room safe didn’t work. The breakfast was in the hotel basement and is good. The hotel is near all the beast sites. Blue mosque, Haifa Sophia Museum, yerebatan Cistern, Grand Bazzar 10 minute walk and the port 15 minute walk for boat trips on the Bosphous. A very very busy city. Good restaurants, beer, wine and spirits expensive as you will know, Turkey being a Muslim County. Will go back but it will be a few years yet. A lot of sites are under renovation. Would I go back to the Hotel Sultan Hill. Yes the staff are great and it is on the doorstep of the main attractions and is a good budget price.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with friends
2  Thank Chalky W
Reviewed July 11, 2018

When I arrived at the hotel I was very tired. I was carrying a large should bay and also a suitcase. The reception guy allocated me a room on the 2nd floor. He walked with me on the stairs to the 2nd floor, but did not once offer to help in any way, even though he saw that I was struggling. Generally speaking I found the reception staff rude/arrogant (however there was one reception guy who did the night shift, he was good and kind). Overall my stay was satisfactory and the location was good.

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed April 28, 2018 via mobile

This family run hotel is licated very near to Blue Mosque and hagia sophia..its really a very convenience walking distance.

The room is very comfortable..clean sheets clean bathroom and nice breakfast. The reception speak english fluently and very helpful. Oh and atbthe top floor there is a patio which has a view of blue mosque and the sea.

Right next to the hotel there is turkish restaurant which served turkish food with cute design

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed March 21, 2018

Small rooms,great location, ok breakfast , service was also ok didn’t expect much anyway
There is a university next to the hotel with the play ground and it can be quite noisy on a weekday so be prepared
The hotel had no elevators and no porters

Stayed: February 2018
Reviewed February 15, 2018 via mobile

Boutique hotel so well maintained everything has local charm with wooden floors and classic comfortable bed. Shower power is the best I have had,very soothing.
Breakfast has heaps of Variety with lots of nuts ,Yoghourt,breads etc. Family run and great location.i have just extended my stay here.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled solo