We stayed on business at this hotel for the last 2 nights. The location is excellent - right in the middle of the touristy district near Taxim square. It is a 5 minute walk from Taxim square. The hotel is reasonably priced, so no complaints there. The rooms are very small and tend to be noisy due to noise coming in from adjacent rooms. The view from my room was nothing to speak of. So, if you ignore these, there is great value for money, good breakfast. And yes, the front desk is exceptionally helpful - made life easier for us on more than one occasion - like a late check out, organising tours etc. I am not sure if I would stay here on vacation - but for business - maybe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quality Accommodation At 4 star superior Hotel In the center of Istanbul in Taksim. Easy access to Ataturk International Airport, Seaport. Train station, Fashion district and major shopping malls close by. Restaurants, bars and night life minutes away in Taksim. Eresin Taxim Premier's rooms are with parquet floors, LCD TV's, DVD Player, safe box, mini-bar, kettle, trouser press, Jacuzzi bath or shock shower in the bathrooms are designed considering the detailed needs of today's business and leisure travelers. There are also a health club with Jacuzzi pool, sauna, steam room, massage room and gym, the Terrace Cafe with the view of unmatched panorama of Istanbul and a restaurant serving special tastes of the Turkish and Mediterranean cuisines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Cancelon so you can book your Eresin Taxim Premier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eresin Taxim Premier Istanbul
- Eresin Taxim Premier Hotel Istanbul