All reviews walking distance main attractions airport transfer excellent location blue mosque room was clean bosphorus
Reviewed June 28, 2017 via mobile

I like the hotel and the rooms they are so amazing and romantice for the lovers i will visit again and again ❤ in love with istanbul and the place , also the service is very fast and amazing and the reception they are so helpfull

Stayed: June 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed June 24, 2017 via mobile

I booked room with sea view and breakfast. The room was not more than 18 meters. There is no view and no sea and the breakfast was so poor . I booked 4 nights but when I see this sheet I canceled all of them . Not recommended at all.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 24, 2017

We've been staying here with my parents. Very clean and nice room with comfortable beds. Location is very convinient to get to the Blue Mosque, center, next to tram line and only 10min walk from the Bosphorus. The fact that the hotel next to train station should not scare you as the trains are very quiet. And it is quiet area in general. On a busget side. Recommended to stay.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed April 1, 2017 via mobile

deceived :(
I booked a room when I came to the hotel no room was available for me and they sent me to another hotel. in the morning they called and said that my room was ready but I had to wait for long hours til someone checks out.. and it has nothing to do with the pictures on the web.

Stayed: March 2017, traveled solo
2  Thank hindaabdelli
Reviewed January 28, 2017

We stayed at the hotel on New Years Eve 16/17. First we got a room on the 1th floor that was freezing cold (even after we turned on the a/c), with no view, no wardrobe etc. It was nothing like the description of the room in our booking. But after a little bit of arguing back and forth with the reception-guy he offered us a room on the 6th floor (the top floor of the building) that was consistent with our booking and very satisfying with a wonderful 270° view over the Bosphorus and parts of the old city. The toiletries were good, the room was nice and clean and the breakfast was satisfying. And last but not least, the hotel is situated in a perfect spot, just a couple of minutes walk from all the popular sights in the old city and from all kinds of transportation. It was very easy to get to the hotel from the airport by using the metro and tram.

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple