All reviews asian side metro station great executive lounge big gym executive room business trip room service nice hotel rain shower comfortable rooms five star hotel ataturk airport pleasant stay convenient location turkey yenisahra optimum
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed 2 nights and everything was good at this hotel.
It was super quality breakfast experience at this hotel with helpful staff.
Gluten free bread available.
Rooms are comfortable and sleep quality is good.
Free parking area available.
I recommend this hotel for visitors who wants to stay in asia side.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Burak E, General Manager at Hilton Istanbul Kozyatagi, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest ;

We are truly happy that we were able to meet your expectations during your stay with us.

We very much appreciate you taking the time to write such a review with great comments. We have just shared it with the rest of the team as well and you really made our day!

We cannot wait to welcome you back here in Hilton Istanbul Kozyatagi and provide you with the finest Turkish hospitality at its best.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel is within 5 minute walk to yenisahra metro station and within 10 minutes metro or taxi to dining, shopping, malls, and entertainment. It is also very close to all major business centres in the city. The hotel is a five star class in food, comfort and amenities.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

great accommodation, staff and location. Opposite to a good shopping mall, a taxi tide to the Best part of Istanbul, both sides. The breakfast was divine, highly recommended. Ideal for Wedding reception.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

Location is not special.. there’s much better. But if you need to be in that spot this is a good hotel. Good size rooms, clean and fairly new (I was in the executive floor.. but the feeling is that all room are ok)
In room service is quite good. Tasty food, still warm (!) and with an extra fork for fruit (in many top hotel I got given just 1 fork for the whole meal.. not a massive deal but it bothers me)
Nice pool and sauna area. If you are into gym.. here you ll find a real one.

Negative note
I ordered through the hotel their taxi service since I had a late arrival. They confirmed everything and send me an email with the drivers number.
When I landed there was nobody. I called the number a few times: no answer. I called the reception: no answer. I wrote an email.
After roughly 30 mins a taxi driver (with a different mobile number) arrived.

But this is really the only negative experience..and probably it wasn’t the hotel s fault. Who knows.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business
Burak E, General Manager at Hilton Istanbul Kozyatagi, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2018

Dear Guest ,

First of all I would like to thank you for having chosen to stay with us.
I would like you to know that your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay.
We sincerely appreciate your feedback and your suggestion will be taken into consideration to improve our guest's and in-property experience.
Thank you for having taken the time to share your experience with us.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Istanbul Kozyatagi during your next visit.

Reviewed September 10, 2018

I had a quick stay at Hilton Istanbul Kozyatagi to check out this property. Hotels on the Asian side of Istanbul are significantly cheaper than the European side so paying 50 EUR for a night in a full-service hotel with executive lounge access as a Hilton Honors Diamond member and benefiting from the current promotions of 2,500 Lufthansa miles on top of Hilton double points made the stay very inexpensive if you consider the value of the points and miles.

I booked the entry level room but I was upgraded to a nice 1-bedroom suite. I was very pleased with the room particularly given the price. Immediately upon entering the room there is a small counter with sink, microwave, and mini-fridge. On the other side there is a half bathroom, which I always appreciate having in a suite. The living room is relatively small and strangely there is no chair next to the working desk. The living room is separated from the bedroom by a sliding door so it’s a proper suite and given that there is a sofa bed in the living room you can easily sleep 4 people in the room with some privacy. The furniture is not modern but still in decent shape. There is an international electric power plug next to the working desk and a USB connection, but the USB was not working. There is a large closet in the bedroom and the way the doors open must have puzzled a few guests because you can see it’s been forced. The two large doors do not open like regular closet doors open: each door can be opened by sliding the door on top of the other door after tilting it at an angle first. Both the bedroom and living room have wood floors which makes the room feel cleaner than it would be with carpets. The main bathroom is nice with a large bathtub + rain shower area. However the water pressure in the rain shower was quite weak and I used the hose instead. Overall I was pleased to get a suite upgrade, the extra space is nice, but this is not luxury such as Hilton Istanbul Bomonti which is far better. However consider the price (Hilton Bomonti = 2x Hilton Kozyatagi), and consider that you might have lower odds of a suite upgrade at Hilton Bomonti.

The executive lounge is ok but not great, and has some tables on the terrace outside. Happy hour is 6-8pm and had a decent spread and particularly with desserts. I found that the lounge was not crowded and quite pleasant. Unfortunately the food was not replenished so after 7pm there was not much food left and by 8pm when staff arrived to remove trays and bowls, they were almost all empty. For alcohol they had one red wine, one white wine, and one rosé wine, all of them from Turkey. They also had beer and vodka. Overall the lounge is inferior to Hilton Bomonti where the lounge is the strength of that hotel, but once again keep the price tag in mind.

For breakfast we like the quiet environment of a lounge, but we also like the wider spread of a hotel restaurant. As Diamond members we had the choice where to go, and we first went to the lounge to see what choice was available (before deciding if we go to the restaurant instead) and we were pleased to see good variety so we stayed in the lounge for breakfast. We arrived after 10am so it was the tail end of breakfast time, and unlike for happy hour there were no empty trays of something not restocked by staff. Everything was still available in decent quantities.

We did not stay in the hotel very long so I cannot have strong feelings either way about service, however I would note that reception staff and lounge staff were generally pleasant. In addition the morning of departure we were proactively offered a 2pm late check-out, which is a nice change from some other Hilton properties which can tend to rush us out the door with a more stingy check-out time policy, in contrast with the more generous treatment at Starwood and Hyatt hotels.

Overall a pretty good hotel and good value for the money if you set your expectations accordingly with the price. It is not fair to compare this hotel with the more expensive and luxurious hotels on the European side of town. All things considered what the Hilton Istanbul Kozyatagi has to offer is quite good for the price.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
Burak E, General Manager at Hilton Istanbul Kozyatagi, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2018

Dear Guest ,

First of all I would like to thank you for having chosen to stay with us.
Thank you for having taken the time to share your experience with us.