“Thank You Adora/Burhan/Adora Team”
Review of Adora Hotel

Adora Hotel
Ranked #320 of 1,178 Hotels in Istanbul
Reviewed February 10, 2012

Thank you so much Hotel adora, Burhan and the entire team for making our stay at adora hotel simply superb. We cannot have imagined before the type of caring and affection we received from the entire hotel adora team. Our stay in istanbul felt like home. Definitely the best and most economic place to stay in Istanbul. It was real fun being in the classic old town of Sultanahmet, amidst the adora.

Room Tip: All rooms are equally clean and spacious. Choose any room, everything is perfect.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sumit D

Reviewed February 4, 2012

I Spend one week in this hotel fantasy, It Is very clean, very quite, all rooms are Newly furniture, nice and warm decor; Varied and delicious breakfast, all the staff are more kind Than They Are sooo helpful and very friendly , It Is near to tram station, shopping area (glossary, supermarket, pharmacy, banks, food outlets, sweet shops, home equipment, clothes and shoes shops, restaurant, airport transfer, Turkish Bath and Spa Also and I Will not forget to say it Comparing price is very good with I Have Been Other hotels in Istanbul Before, I recommend to Spend holidays in this marvelous fantastic hotel, thanks for all the staff with special thanks to BURHAN, Truly I Did enjoy my trip ADORA :)))) )

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Walid F
Reviewed January 21, 2012

What more can I say about a hotel that treats me like a princess. The service at the front desk was incredible. Everything was taken care of with the utmost care. Erdi, Burham and Ozkan were wonderful giving information, suggestions and practical information. I was offered tea on returning from my daily activities. The rest of the staff including the cleaning people were friendly and took good care of me during my stay.

The hotel offers good value, in fact better than most hotels I have stayed at that were much more expensive. Good buffet breakfast, including eggs, cereals, cold meats and cheeses.

The rooms were clean, comfortable and cozy with enough heat. The location is great, close to shops and all the top sites. Just a hop to the tram. I consider the Adora my home in Istanbul. I Cannot wait to get back.

Room Tip: The front rooms have windows on the street, which might be a little noisy in the summer if you are o...
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Senta S
Reviewed January 21, 2012

Being outside your comfort zone is not really easy, but i didnt feel it @ Adora Hotel, It felt that you are just home. Staffs are so nice and accommodating that you quickly feel comfortable with them from the moment you check-in. Location wise, it was so accessible to most of the tourist attractions by walking distance. Definitely my choice for my future visit. Thank you especially to Erdi and Ozkan for making our stay in Adora an experience.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank JRefundo
Reviewed January 21, 2012

The warm welcome when we arrive at the Hotel was really great. Erdi was very helpful assisting us where we can go during our visit in Istanbul and how to get those lovely places. All through out our stay the staff are really nice. They always great you with a smile which makes you feel you're at home. They would be very pleased to help you if you need anything.

We really appreciate Erdi for being kind and nice to us which makes our stay comfortable. Thanks also to Ozkan for being good and helpful to us. To the rest of the staff, sorry I could not remember your names....you guys are fantastic!!!

I would highly recommend Adora Hotel if you visit Istanbul. Not only the place is very near to the beautiful places of Istanbul but the service and the staff are excellent. Extremely beyond our expectation what Adora Hotel had offered throughout our stay.

You guys are awesome!!!

Zy (Zaineth)

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Katsu M
Reviewed January 20, 2012

personal gozal
borhan bay chok tashekor edrim
uromya da vahid

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank vahid m
Reviewed January 17, 2012

This hotel is great if you're looking for an inexpensive accommodation in the historic center of the city. It provides all the basic services a traveler might need and even has some charm. The staff is really helpful and they DO speak English.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family