My ratings says it all;
1. Excellent staff services (Trully Turkish hospitality)
2. Excellent sleep quality
3. Nice Turkish breakfast in the morning
4.Of course, Location, location, location - perfectly located at Sultanahmet (Ayasofia, Hippodrome, Blue mosque, Topkapi, Grand Bazar, Cistern) all are in within walking distances.
The only thing that cause this hotel doesn't get my 5 bullets ratings is the access and the price.
1. If you come to this hotel with many luggages you will need help to bring your luggage to the hotel. The street is paved with coblestone (which can cause your luggage wheel broken) and you need to bring your luggage walking on stairs.
2. For 3 nights I spent around $750- just for the room- and you need to pay extra $40 (paid directly to them since they deal with outside party for this) to get you back to the airport (although if you stay more than 3 nights they will pick you up from the airport for free).
But overall, it was a good experience and I definetly will recommend this to my friends, relatives and colleagues.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ottoman Hotel Imperial is situated on the truly premium location in Istanbul, on an elevated position, surrounded by all the major historical and cultural sights in the heart of the old town, Sultanahmet, viewing the impressive Hagia Sophia (St.Sophia, Aya Sofya) Museum. This is absolutely the best location in Istanbul, within easy walking distance of the main monuments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ottoman Hotel Imperial reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ottoman Hotel Istanbul