Klassis Resort Hotel
Angel's Home Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
$57
Sumengen Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
$83
$78
Hotel Sultania(Istanbul)
$139
  • Breakfast included
The Byzantium Hotel & Suites(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
$484
$397
$253
$246
  • Pool
Yasmak Sultan Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
$138
$209
$151
InterContinental
  • Restaurant
Hotel Empress Zoe(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
$88
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 5, 2012

I attended a conference at the hotel and found the meeting hall conference facilities quite good. However the rooms were old, the furniture was dirty and stained, and the hall carpets smelled of mold. The restaurant has buffet-style food that is OK. However, I believe the selection of food is highly limited to tourist-oriented bland and uninspired versions of Turkish food. I would have liked more authentic fair as the buffet food all starts to look and taste the same after a few days. The grounds are well kept and provide a nice environment for a casual stroll. I did not swim, but the slide and pool appeared to be great fun for the kids. The internet service in the room never worked.

Room Tip: Try to avoid of the floors that have drainage problems and smell like mold.
  • Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed November 15, 2011

We stayed at this resort for 3 nights, and I loved it. Even though the room was kind of old and need to be updated, it was very clean. The balcony we had had an amazing view.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sanael1
Reviewed September 24, 2011

we booked 3 nights but we think to leave from the first minutes,it was too hot,no ac working,5 times they tell us they will come for maintenance no body come,the villa is dirty i sware me and my kids became sick cant take our breath there is something wrong in the villa,also it is too far from the swimming pool and the sea,we change the villa same problems,i am surprised it is really a beautiful place and it was fully booked so why no maintenance, no service ?!!!!

Room Tip: if u will not book a swimming pool villa dont go,if u can maby u will enjoy,it is the only good room with beautiful view
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 7, 2011

I visited this hotel, with a friend, to use their swimming pool as I have a home approximately two miles away. On first approach the hotel looks quite magnificent, but closer inspection showed a very worn and uneven roadway and the building is in need of a coat of paint. Entrance to the pool was 30 TL (about £11). We were admitted by a female attendant who was unwelcoming and disinterested.

The pool which we used was missing tiles and had dirt engrained in the grout. The sun umbrellas were old, shabby and full of tears and holes, A full ashtray lay on the table behind us all day. No one appeared to be servicing the pool when we arrived and at no time did anyone approach us to ask if we wanted a drink or anything else. At lunchtime we had to go searching for somewhere to eat. Prices were exhorbitant and the sandwiches and chips which we ordered came as sandwiches and stale crisps which had to be sent back.

The worst feature of all was the lack of hygiene at the pool. Many of the people staying in the hotel appeared to be Arabs..... one man accompanied in every case by up to four wives, mostly covered from head to toe. These women used the pool fully clothed and one pair even wore their shoes into it. When we complained to the pool attendant, who had finally made an appearance, he told us that it was allowed it as long as no one complained. We complained but they still allowed it.

Toilets were carefully hidden behind the indoor pool. They were reached through a dark hallway which had a manhole cover several inches lower than the floor and which couldn't be seen because it was so dark. The floor was covered in dirty water - no attendant in sight - and the insides of the toilet bowls were black with dirt.

Shower heads, in the changing rooms, were very worn and dirty and should have been replaced years ago.

When leaving we asked for the manager and told him of the problems we had encountered. It was perfectly obvious that he had absolutely no interest whatsoever in what we had to say or in doing anything about it.

We had gone to this hotel to treat ourselves and enjoy pleasant surroundings and good service. What we experienced was an expensive ordeal surrounded by dirt and total disinterest. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 3, 2011

I was accommodated here by airline [Flight delayed] If I had to stay somewhere, then this was an excellent hotel to do so. It is a large hotel, with all modern features. Food was excellent, breakfast is buffet-style with ample choice of cooked, or continental style.
As my stay here was unplanned, I was pleasantly surprised, the room was clean, comfortable, with great view from my window of the sea, very quiet. There is TV and tea / coffee making facilities, in each room....there is also Wi-fi available in all public areas. The only down-side is the location of hotel resort from Istanbul airport, one hours drive!.

Room Tip: Most rooms enj
  • Stayed: October 2010, traveled solo