Ada Hotel Istanbul
Angel's Home Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
$57
Sumengen Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
$83
$78
Hotel Sultania(Istanbul)
$139
  • Breakfast included
The Byzantium Hotel & Suites(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
$464
$397
$253
$245
$177
  • Breakfast included
Yasmak Sultan Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
$138
$163
$151
InterContinental
  • Restaurant
Hotel Empress Zoe(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
$88
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsmarmara seadogan sumengenturkeyfree callsblue mosquewasher and dryercall to prayergrand bazaarrooftop breakfasthome away from homehotel ownerold cityevery morningmain buildingmajor attractionsperfect locationwonderful hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 21, 2012

This is a lovely hotel in the heart of the Old City. We had a sea view room with jacuzzi. The breakfast was served at the terrace and it was great. There was a free wi-fi and also you can make free international calls from your room phone! The family who runs the hotel was extremely helpful. Overall we loved this hotel and definitely come back again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 20, 2012

I don't like the family hotels and prefer to stay in chain hotels like Best Western or Holiday Inn. That is why the way the hotel owner and the family take care of the quest was new to me. They make much efforts to keep the rooms clean and the beds freshly made up, the breakfast various and ... all your questions answered .
And of course the location. I think this is what makes the price :) You are in the center, close to the attractions and the speed-tram station.
On the top comes the great view from the upper floor. And we had Jacuzzi in our room.
One thing which confused me was the price. For 135 euro the room could be bigger. And there was no working table at all. I was on a duty trip so it was quite uncomfortable to type letters sitting on the bed. For those who is on holiday it won't be so important.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

We had a great time as guests at this lovely hotel. It is professionally run and all the staff were attentive to all our needs. The location of the Hotel is superb, its about a 100 metres away from the surroundings of the Blue Mosque yet the Hotel;s location is such that it also overlooks the Bosphorus. We experienced the lovely view of the Bosphorus and fresh sea air every morning on the terrace where Breakfast was be served. Equally Breakfast itself was lovely, there were a variety of options from cereals to Turkish style breakfasts (various cheeses, eggs, cold & hot meats, Turkish breads and pastries).

Our room was first and foremost very clean. Second of all it came with a large bed and large television. There was plenty of space for two of us with our large luggage as a large wardrobe and other storage space was provided.

The hotel also provided us with free international calls from our hotel room, free and fast wi-fi. Transport was arranged to and from the Hotel. I can't ask for much more in a Hotel, it was fantastic.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

This is a great hotel in every aspect I can think of, I recently stayed here in September 2012 and found every moment of my stay at the Hotel delightful. Its a family run hotel yet the owners and staff are incredibly professional and friendly. They were really helpful in addressing all our enquiries and concerns at any time. Transport to collect and us from and return us to the Airport was arranged by them, I was advised of quality sightseeing tours and the room was really clean.

Also the location of the Hotel is superb. It is a two minute walk from the Obelisks in Sultan Ahmet. As a result the hotel has a fantastic sea view of the Bosphorus. In the mornings we had our breakfast on the terrace facing the Bosphorus sea!

The suite room which I stayed in was spacious providing me with a king size, a large 50 inch lcd tv, air conditioning, large fridge, kettle with condiments and a beautiful bathroom.

The Hotel provides its guests with free super fast broadband, free international calls from the hotel room which was incredibly convenient for me!

Having stayed at several other Hotels in Istanbul, I can gladly recommend Ada Hotel as the Hotel to stay at! I don't think you can get a better stay in Istanbul.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

Ada is very central just 2 minutes to Hippodrome, Blue Mosque and Saint Sophia. Our room was well decorated and very clean.  Breakfast was on the top floor with a great view of ocean and a Bryazntine ruins. The staff was ready to help you for your day planning and they were very friendly. I would definitely recommend this hotel .

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family