“My favorite in Istanbul!”
Review of Reina

Reina
Ranked #6 of 440 Nightlife in Istanbul
More attraction details
Owner description: Reina, with its opening 17th January 2002, has achieved its ambition, by becoming one of the most prestigious entertainment venues not only in Turkey but also on the globe. Having taken over the most elite restaurant brands, Reina has continued its success within the entertainment sector and has been the perfect host to domestic and international quests alike. Famous across the borders, is Reina not only famous as an entertainment venue but also has become a tourist hotspot as well as a meeting point for international statesmen, a location where businessmen sign agreements worth billions of dollars and where world stars enjoy their meals and the entertainment. Having a drink at the Reina is indeed a very special pleasure since the view to Europe on one side and to Asia on the other side is truly unique. Add to this the silhouette of Istanbul with its historical buildings and its magnificent bridge, and you have the perfect skyline. Since the day it opened, Reina has become a valuable part of the Su Entertainment Group, improving quality and increasing its success every year.
Los Angeles, California
“My favorite in Istanbul!”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I've been to Reina a lot of times, and all I can say is that it's a beautiful restaurant/club. It has more of a club atmosphere; however, it consists of a variety of great restaurants! The main thing, which makes this restaurant one of my favorites is that it has such an amazingly beautiful and breathtaking view, which is unforgettable!! Along the great atmosphere and view, the staff are also very careful in keeping you pleased. Reina is a very high-end, top-notch place. It's really one of my favorites...and it is a must for me to stop by every time I'm in Istanbul!

Visited August 2013

• Greek first
  • Turkish first
Madrid, Spain
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“outstanding disco”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

I went there with 5 friends and none of us was disappointed: The location is outstanding, the music is great, the atmosphere is funny ... what you expect to find in a quite-over-the-average disco.
On the other hand, being men we had to book in the restaurant for getting in and, even having the the reservation , we had problems at the gate... the security guys didn't allow us to get in and only after calling the restaurant manager we managed to get in. That's enough for me and I don't think I'll come back. We also had some problems with the service... mostly unfriendly.
But, due to the location mainly, I shall say that I have very nice memories.

Visited June 2013
3 Thank fernandoflores
New Delhi, India
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Reina rocks!!”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

The nightclub Reina is right on the Bosphorus, in the shadow of the bridge that connects the Asian and European sides of Istanbul. It is just fantastic!! The view, the music, the lovely open-air dining and seating areas, the vibe and energy of the place is just amazing. Till about 11pm its mainly for diners; then suddenly the staff starts picking up all the tables and chairs and removes them, making it into a huge nightclub!

Its not cheap, and there is a cover charge (agaianst which they give you one drink) and they can be picky about dress code and allowing entry, especially later when its full. But it is totally worth the experience ...Do not miss it!!!

Visited June 2013
New York City, New York
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“Great restaurant, gorgeous views.”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

The club is located by the bridge and has a very NYC vibe to it.

Concierge of our hotel (Marmara hotel) recommended us to reserve a table at the restaurant. We did and had a very good time, great food, nice music. We had a table by the water and enjoyed the view and people watching.

It is definately the best crowd I've seen in Istanbul so far. Beautiful people, good clothes, great music, nice drinks.

Yes, there is strict face and clothes control at the doors. But I'm used to it in NYC so it's ok for me.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank LazNYC
Dusseldorf, Germany
56 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 230 helpful votes
“Ambience beats mediocre service”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Reina really is a special place. Right at the water next to Bosphorus bridge, it's a restaurant early in the evening and turns into a dance club at nighttime, ultra cool on a warm summer night.

The food definitely is good, but not the reason why Reina is so popular. If if it's just good food that you want, there are other places as good or better. It's the ambience and atmosphere that make the place so special. After dinner the place becomes very crowded, especially on weekends, with the rich and beautiful.

If you are going there as a one-time visitor, and if you are obviously not a famous local, the staff will treat you professional at best. If you don't like places where guest are not treated equally, you won't enjoy Reina.

Nevertheless, even though it's far from perfect in many areas, I gave it an excellent rating as there aren't many places in the world offering an ambience like Reina.

Visited July 2013