Ramada Plaza Istanbul City Center
Hotels.com
$118
$110
  • Breakfast included
Angel's Home Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
$35
$167
  • Pool
All reviewsmetro stationrooftop poolroom servicegreat hotelsuperior roomnon smokingminutes walkinghouse keepingguest relationsturkish bathrooms are comfortablemini barcomfortable stayturkeyistiklal streettaksimosmanbey
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Everything is really great.Stuff very friendly
Room are more than clean
I loved the area.
I feel really happy for my choice and also because I got a special offer from my travel agency in Thessaloniki (crazy-holidays.gr) half of the price that other sites offer to me this hotel

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank Ioremos
s_kutkan, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Istanbul City Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2012

Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for the favorable comments concerning our facilities and staff, as well as for your time to post this review.

It is great to find out that we have met your expectations during your stay.

I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the nearest future.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for 5 nights. It was a really great hotel with following advantages:

1- Great position: there's a metro station just across the street and you can go everywhere from there easily.

2- Safe neighberhood: My friend and I arrived at the hotel past 12 some nights and it was totally safe, we could even take walks late at night enjoying the queit of the night with maximum safety.

3- The staff were really friendly and specially there's a PUBLIC RELATION manager there who is a really nice and lovely lady and helped us a lot in finding the right directions to the locations and even made arrangement for us to go there. with her help, we went to a lot of places without having to take a tour.

4- the breakfast buffet was really nice and we could start our day with a healthy yet delicious breakfast.

5- The pool on the roof was a really great experience that we enjoyed during our stay.

Hope everyone else enjoy their stay and I will go there again next time I'm in Turkey.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank mona_Karimi

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your feedback. We highly appreciate the time you spent on sharing your experience with us.

Your insight is very much valuable by me and my team here at the hotel. It was a pleasure to read your review.

We look forward to being your host again in the nearest future.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

Hotel location was very close to shopping center and just less than 10 min walk to Taksim Square. The quality of breakfast, swimming pool (at the roof) and gym was very nice. But room service was not expert and you should tell them that your room needs cleaning. There is no garbage in room.
The most strange thing for this hotel, house keeping staffs open room’s door for more than 10 times each day!!! I was really strange form me.

Room Tip: I was in room 125, which was larger than normal rooms.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank Atapi
s_kutkan, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Istanbul City Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2012

Dear Guest,

We apologize for your negative experience with housekeeping.

We appreciate receiving constructive feedback from our guests, as this is the only way we can truly assess our guests' needs, and continuously improve the quality of our service we aim to provide.

Furthermore please be assured that the necessary investigation has been done and it has been provided that the satff will be more carefull about the aforementioned issue.

We hope to host you back at Ramada Plaza Istanbul in the nearest future.

Reviewed August 8, 2012

We stayed in Ramada Plaza Istanbul for 4 days during our visit to the city.
Our room was on the executive floor (6th) and was very clean and spacious with everything you need for a comfortable stay.
Breakfast was very good and hotal staff very kind and helpful.
The hotel is located in a perfect place. Just outside there is a metro station (Osmanbey) so it is very easy to reach Taksim square (just one stop away) and from there to every place you like.
Additionally you can visit the very elegant neighborhood of Nisandasi on foot (just 5 min)

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank dim_athanas

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your positive comments. We are really pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your stay at Ramada Plaza Istanbul.

We will keep on working to continuosly improve ourselves in order to exceed your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

I stayed in the Ramada Plaza hotel early in July. I was booked into other accommodation for a conference but had to find an alternative on arrival in the evening; not easy in such a busy city. The Ramada Plaza had a room for the night and were very welcoming. I had to wait for a cancellation the next day before I could extend the stay, but the staff were very helpful, very friendly and seemed to go out of their way to help. I enjoyed four very good nights there and would definitely stay there again were I to visit the city in the future.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank David S
s_kutkan, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Istanbul City Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2012

Dear Mr. David,

Thank you very much for your recent post in TripAdvisor. We are delighted to find out that we have met your expectations during your stay.

There are no better motivators than our guests' comments.

We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.