Diva's Hotel
Hotel Amira Istanbul(Istanbul)
$194
$163
  • Breakfast included
Angel's Home Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
$34
$489
$369
Cancelon
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsblue mosquebeautiful mosquesea viewshuttle servicesultanahmet districtold citymajor attractionstram stationmehmettourist
Reviewed May 6, 2014

My husband and I stayed here back in 2010 and enjoyed it very much. Staff were friendly and helpful. We had a great rate so expected a tiny room, but it was HUGE. Bed area, bathroom and a second bed. It was nice to spread out after a long trip. The hotel is in walking distance of all the sites and is safe. The room also came with a breakfast. Would recommend.

Room Tip: We had streetside so it was on the noisier side, so if you want something quiet, specify that.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 4, 2014

I stayed at Diva's Hotel in Sultanahmet and I can honestly say I could not pick a better location for exploring Istanbul. All the main sights are within few minutes walking distance from the hotel as well as the tram stop at Sultanahmet and the nearest stop for City Sightseeing tours. The hotel itself was exactly what I expected. My twin room on the second floor was the perfect size and so was the bathroom. My room was overlooking the street and was great for watching the comings and goings. The housekkeeping kept my room clean everyday and the minibar was well stocked. I enjoyed a cup of tea in the garden listening to the birds chirping around me. On returning to the hotel on my second day I found a massive sign wishing me Happy Birthday, big bowl of fruit and a fruit coctail waiting for me in my room. I did not mention to anyone it was my Birthday. It was the perfect end to a wonderful day spent in the city. I was treated like a family by Kerim and Emrah. They made the my stay perfect. I enjoyed my stay and I am going back there in October, this time with a friend.

Room Tip: The hotel has variety of rooms including sea view rooms with balcony. Twin rooms might be more spacious.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank Katarina J
Reviewed May 1, 2014

We enjoyed our stay at the Diva's hotel. It's located really close to all the historical sights of the Old City and close enough to the Tram line to explore other parts of the city.
The hotel itself is a little quirky but clean and with good facilities. Free WiFi was a welcome addition.
The high point is the staff, they are very friendly and incredibly helpful. I wanted to grab some late night Baklava so asked for a recommendation on where to get some, the night porter walked me there to make sure I found a good place and was great company. The concierge, Kerim, was at pains to make sure we had everything we needed and helped us find sights to see.
On arriving we were given a choice between 2 rooms, a smaller double and a much larger twin which we took.

Room Tip: We stayed in Room 5, which was good sized twin room at the front of the hotel so a little noisy but with good facilities and a modern bathroom.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 25, 2014

We have stayed there with our family...Divas hotel is very near to historical places like Blue mosque,hagia sophia, grand bazaar...etc... and the hotel situated at a very quiet street...the staff is very nice and friendly...

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Tyson76
Reviewed April 23, 2014

The location is in an excellent location. As others have mentioned, it is close to the Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia, Grand Bazzar, Topkapi Palace. The hotel is in a hilly area and this might be difficult for some people. But other than that, and the hotel's carpet which is a bit sad, and the low level in the room, we liked our stay there very much. The room was a good size with a fridge and safe. The excellent and friendly staff made everything very enjoyable. I can't compliment the staff too much. Breakfast was excellent. Everything that you could wish for.
We loved Istanbul. An amazing city with friendly people.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends