“1 Night Stay before return home”
Review of Diva's Hotel

Diva's Hotel
Ranked #744 of 1,163 Hotels in Istanbul
Reviewed April 6, 2014

Stayed for one night on our way home after visiting Cappadocia. Very reasonable price, and good location, once we found the hotel. Rooms are a bit old, but the service was good. Free breakfast is a bonus. We had an ocean view room. Only negatives was the bathroom smelled like smoke. Good choice for the bargain traveler.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed March 30, 2014

Just returned from a 4day trip to Istanbul and was pleased British Airways had this hotel to offer as part of their deal . Friendly staff and keen to help from the moment we arrived Rooms where small but clean and comfortable. We were lucky to have small balcony with a superb see view . we'll done Diva,s Hotel

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 29, 2014

My wife and I stayed for 2 nights on a sightseeing visit to Istanbul. We chose Diva's Hotel for its convenient location and good price. It was a good choice. The room was not large but was clean and very comfortable. We liked it a lot.

The room was nicely decorated with stylish and quirky features. There was a small balcony with a table and chairs and a view out over the roofline to the Sea of Marmara. There was free wi-fi in the room.

The location is in a steep and narrow street in a quiet area about 5 minutes' walk from Sultanahmet Square and the Blue Mosque, and about 5-10 minutes' walk from the tram stop. All of the sights in Sultanahmet are within walking distance.

I happily recommend this hotel and would definitely go back.

Room Tip: Our room was billed as "double room with sea view" and I recommend this choice.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 7, 2014

I visited this hotel in 2010 and I am very late in writing this review but the stay was amazing! We were three friends travelling through Turkey and stayed for 5 nights. The stay was very comfortable and the highlight was honestly the shower. It was decorated in a turquoise mosaic and the shower was amazing. The breakfast was also very delicious. One of the highlights was that it was near to all the attractions and the staff was very helpful. Also the outdoor area was amaznig to just relax and read at book by. And there are many convenience stores and restaurants nearby where you can go. 5 mins to all major attractions and the tram line.

One of the downsides was that u have to walk a very steep hillside to get to the main street but it was all good. I would love to stay again.

Room Tip: stay on the first floor loved the triple room
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 23, 2014

What to say about the hotel Diva's,of course all the best!!! Friendly staff, clean rooms, excellent breakfast. Everyone should visit this beautiful hotel, wonderful people and Istanbul of course. Overall rating 10+. Thank you Diva's hotel, thank you nice people, thank you Istanbul!

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank jelena67
Reviewed February 8, 2014

A smaller size boutique hotel in the heart of Historical Istanbul, I had a great stay there. While some of the internet access was limited and the laptop they had available to guest needed help, the care and attention of all the help was splendid. I did not get the sea view when I got there, but they offered to move me after the first night if I did not like my room. Upon arrival they gave me an option between two rooms. I decided to stay in the same room for the entire week. The staff was very welcoming and friendly. When I left I felt a little as part of a new family. I am still in contact with a manager and a staff member via FB. When I travel abroad, I do not want to find the US in the hotel I stay at. I want to experience the new country I am visiting and I felt that hotel delivered that. During my stay at the hotel I briefly met people from all over the world. While the normally open breakfast at 8 am, once they attended to me at 7am since I had to go on a tour early in the am. I had mostly breakfast there and the food was both great and plentiful.
I would like to drop a few names to this review, from the boss of the hotel Mrs. Hayriye, front desks attendants, Turkan, Sidar, Mehmet, Hikmet, Suat Uluer Sales,Marketing manager, and Sakine from houskeeping, I am sure I have not mentioned everyone. I was by myself at the time, but when I go back with my wife, I will go back to that hotel and their friendly caring and capable staff.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Art2chef
Reviewed February 5, 2014

We stayed here 25th January for 4 nts. Lovely friendly staff very helpful. Great room with sea views, right in the middle of town short walk to everything, great place will defiantly go back so much more to see!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends