Diva's Hotel
Angel's Home Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
$57
Sumengen Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
$83
$78
Hotel Sultania(Istanbul)
$139
  • Breakfast included
The Byzantium Hotel & Suites(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
$484
$397
$253
$245
$177
  • Breakfast included
Yasmak Sultan Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
$138
  • Restaurant
$439
$385
  • Pool
Hotel Empress Zoe(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
$88
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsblue mosquebeautiful mosquesea viewshuttle servicesultanahmet districtold citymajor attractionstram stationmehmettourist
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Thank you so much Diva's Hotel for making me and my parents a memorable holiday! Because we arrived on my mother's birthday you made us a great surprise with all the fruits, cakes and cocktails we found in our room that day.
The staff was excellent and we will definitely come back here and also recommend it to all our friends!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 2, 2013

I stayed in Turkey for a few times.This time I choose Diva's hotel for my accommodation.I found the hotel on the internet and stayed there for a few days.Everything was great.Staff was so polite.. I was picked up at airport as it was promised. I will deffinately go back there ..

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Central location, right next to Aya Sofia and Blue Mosque. Quiet district. Late in the evening it was hard to find good place to eat next to hotel.
Easy reached from airport both by taxi and public transport (tram + underground). Nice rooms, friendly staff. Regular 3* hotel breakfast.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Antuanetta
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Me and my husband stayed at this hotel and both were happy and enjoyed our stay.The hotel itself is comfortable, cosy, and clean! It is in a brilliant location and once you have your guide maps it . Breakfast was good and the hotel had a lovely garden to relax in during the day.Rooms had a free safety deposit box and were air-conditioned. There was also free Wi-Fi. . All staff were great at the hotel.I would like to thank TURKAN as she was friendly and helpful and in the end we had a beautiful room with a sea view and balcony!! İBRAHİM was a great and helped us very much when it came to service! Staff also recommended tours and we took the Bosphorus trip since we had a short stay in the city. Istanbul itself was a beautiful city full of history, culture, tradition with delicious food and great shopping!! I would highly recommend travellers to visit Istanbul and to stay at this lovely hotel!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 8, 2013

If you're looking for a short-stay alone or with family, Diva's wouldn't be a bad choice. Service was fabulous here, the staff was very friendly and all spoke English.

The rooms were very charming and aesthetically pleasing. We stayed in a room located in the basement (3 beds, 1 bathroom). My only complaint would be the bathroom. The towels were a bit dirty, and cleanliness really lacked in the shower. In fact there was a random "window" (I can't think of a better word) placed in the shower wall ('the hole in the wall' saying would definitely apply here). You could view the adjacent room, which happened to be some office with a desk & chair facing towards our shower. So then my question was whether or not anyone could see......me???

Asides from that odd situation..it was a great stay. The location was wonderful, about a 10 minute walk to Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia, bazaar, etc. Free wi-fi, even worked in the basement! Breakfast is also included with your stay: decent buffet of your typical Turkish foods (meats, cheese, eggs, fruits, yogurt, tomatoes, bread, cereal, coffee, assortments of juice/tea, etc.) Note: There are no pick-up services available from the Airport to the hotel unless you stay 3 or more nights.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family