Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel, Istanbul
  • Pool
Hotel Sultania(Istanbul)
$145
  • Breakfast included
Angel's Home Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
$54
$121
  • Restaurant
$137
$499
$390
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbusiness class roomhouse cafehotel is locatedjunior suitestandard roomrestaurants and barsbreakfast buffetthe hotel offersasian sidevery nice hotelhotel staffturkish bathold cityturkeytaksim squareortakoybosphorus
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Radisson Bosphorus Hotel is well located near many coffee shops, restaurants and attractions.
View from restaurant and bar is great and staff well trained and polite.
Wellness area poor and not matching the rest of the hotel standards. However they have some good therapists.
Happy to recommend the hotel apart of recreational facilities.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
Mustafa G, Hotel Manager at Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel, Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your recent stay at Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel, Istanbul and sharing your valuable comments with us.

We are very pleased to hear that you loved our location: by the Bosphorus, in trendy and chic town Ortakoy which is one of the most popular disctrict in Istanbul.
We have a great location and as you’ve mentioned that you can find many nearby dining, & entertainment facilities. Best night clubs and trendy restaurants.
It is also great to hear that you experienced our “Yes I Can!” service philosophy and enjoyed.
We will consider your reviews for improvement of Wellness and spa facilities.

Once again thank you very much for your valuable comments and we will be looking forward to welcome you back, soon.

Best Wishes,

Mustafa Gultekin

Reviewed October 16, 2012

Stayed here for a business conference, location is great with easy access to cafe, restaurant and super market, etc.
The meeting room on the terrace is great with seaview, can really enjoy it during breaks, but the hotel room rate euro 200 per night is bit too much for the facilities it offerd.
Lack of staff in the restaurant at early morning breakfast time (6:30 to 7:00), not all tables are set and ready, however during lunch, it is another situation, service is much better.
Staff at check in counter are nice and friendly, as some reviews mentioned, the concreige was not manned at all, difficult to ask for information.
Doubt that will pay this price for a private stay!

Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Mustafa G, Hotel Manager at Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel, Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2012

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking time to share your experience about
the hotel.

Please also accept my sincere apologies for your disappointment because
of the concierge service.
I would like to emphasize that; being a small luxury hotel with the best
location in town makes us pricy than the others with high occupancy
levels throughout the year.

I am pleased to inform you that your valuable comments have been
distributed to related departments.
Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to improve our services
by sharing your opinion.

We would like to see you at our beatiful hotel again.

Mustafa Gültekin

Reviewed October 12, 2012

I love this charming city 'Istanbul' and will definitely back soon .. actually it was my first visit to Istanbul and as usual i did ,i preferred to stay in the Radisson Hotel. There were 3 hotel , one was near the airport, one another was in the asian side. I found the hotel, one was in the bosphorus. It takes quite long to getting Hotel from the Airport , there was a huge jam, but city was incredibly big and lively. And at the first saw hotel just fascinated me, i found it near the Bosphorus with a lovely view on the water. It was like a dream. I booked for a business class room. I had a lovely sea view from room. Staff was definitely amazing. During my stay, they were all helpfull , especially front desk were all speaking very good english and was very smiley and friendly. I had my breakfast on the terrace. And in the evening i had this time my dinner in the lovely restaurant sitting in the terrace again. The bosphorus bridge was magnificent , with one word.. during the night i enjoyed, and i realized i felt in love with this city. i would like to say only thank you once again for this great experience.. , i will come back back for sure discover rest of the city at soon . ..

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

First of all, thank you for choosing us during your travel and sharing your valuable opinion.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and also we delivered our promise “Yes I Can” service to you!

I am also happy to hear that you liked the Radisson Blu’s Bosphorus’ amazing view, Starboard Restaurant which is banks on the Bosphorus and the overall service quality level at the hotel.

We hope to welcome you back in Radisson Blu Bosphrus Hotel, Istanbul soon.

Best Regards,

Mustafa Gültekin

Reviewed October 2, 2012

This was my third time in Istanbul, decided to go with my friends on a weekend getaway. We decided to stay at this hotel because of the reasonable rates and the close proximity to the Bosphorus.

First of all, the hotel doesn't. Have a swimming pool, the breakfast buffet is nothing to brag about and if you like being close to noisy night clubs then this is a hotel for you.

I felt like the staff is being forced to be nice to the guests, the rooms are clean but I got the feeling I was in a dorm.

The only advantage I see for staying at this hotel is the close proximity to the Bosphorus.

Would NOT stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Mustafa G, Hotel Manager at Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel, Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2012

Dear Guest,

First of all, I would like to thank you for taking the time to write your comments on tripadvisor about your recent stay at Radisson Blu Bosphorus Hotel.

I would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused. I would like to inform you that our hotel is located in the chic and trendy part of Istanbul named Ortakoy area with breathtaking, stunning views over the Bosphorus and many nearby facilities like trend setting nightclubs and restaurants. The location, quality of product & service are the main reasons that our beautiful property has been rated as "trendiest hotel of 2012 " in tripadvisor.

I would also like to put emphasis on that we serve an assorted breakfast buffet with variety of items.

Once again I do apologize and hope that we will being your host in the future.

Best Regards

Mustafa Gultekin

Reviewed September 19, 2012

I visited Istanbul and stayed at the Radisson Blu with my son in July. I switched hotel reservations a week or so before I left the States to the Radisson Blu and let me tell you, it was the best decision I made. We stayed in the Bosphorus Terrace Suite and it was amazing. The views were spectacular, the terrace was so spacious. We had breakfast delivered to the room each morning before heading out for the day. The room service was excellent, the breakfast delicious.

Mustafa and his staff took care of every request we had. I can't say enough about the service at this hotel. The location is perfect, as you are far enough away from the crowds, yet just a short cab ride away from the sites and steps away from the shopping and dining of Ortakoy.Taking in the view of the Bosphorous while sipping "Ottomon Mojito's" from the hotel bar was the perfect ending to a day of sightseeing.

I highly reccommend this hotel if you are visting Istanbul if service, location and views are what you are looking for. Mustafa, thanks again for making our stay at the Radison Blu such a wonderful experience.

Room Tip: The Bosphorus view rooms/suites are worth the extra money.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

Dear Kim,

I would thank you for your nice comments regarding your stay at Radisson Blu Bosphorus,Istanbul.

As you have especially emphasized, our hotel is lined up along the bosphorus which separates Asia and Europe continent and it is located in Ortakoy which is one of the most trendy disctrict in Istanbul.

It is also very being inordinately proud to hear your feedback about our tasety food & drinks. Our Executive Chef is the Turkish National Culinary Team captain and have many specialties on the menus for contemporary Turkish Cuisine that we serve in our Starboard Terracé Restaurant & Cruise Lounge Bar on our lobby level.
Thank you very much for your positive comments and thoughts again. We are looking forward to seeing you to luxuriate The Ottoman Mojito in our Cruise Lounge Bar Terrace on the Bosphorus.

Best Regards