“Home away home! Excellent location.”

Istanbul Marriott Hotel Sisli
Ranked #82 of 1,135 Hotels in Istanbul
“Home away home! Excellent location.”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

I stayed at the Marriott Sisli for 5 days.hotel is newly opened however the entire staff makes you feel like they have been working in the property for years with a years of experience. I was amazed by the excellent guest Engagement skills of the each area in the hotel. smile is what you get starting from the main entrance until you reach to your room .well groomed
Employees. special thanks to Front office team, Our check in was done by begum she is such a great example of true hotelier with a beautiful smile. Bell team burak and murat was always helpful,very professional and efficient. Cagdas did our check out thanks to him for fond farewell .As a 15 years hotelier Housekeeping was the best I have ever experienced. I am grateful to employee who took care of our room throughout the stay.i highly recommend Marriott Sisli where you will feel
Very special.

• Stayed April 2014
Istanbul Marrio... H, Guest Relations Manager at Istanbul Marriott Hotel Sisli, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
Dear Mr./s Cosozlem,

My name is Dilara Norouzi. I am the Guest Relations Manager of the Istanbul Marriott Hotel Sisli.

I have shared your review with my front office and housekeeping team. You have been very
kind to us and I really, on behalf of each and every host of the hotel, thank you for it.

If I may ever be of any assistance, please let me know. My direct email address is dilara.norouzi@marriott.com.

Yours Cordially,

dilara

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (146)
  • Arabic first

Freindly staff
Good brakfast
Average in room dining
Good location
Cevahir mall behide the hotel, around 3 min walking, metro station front of the mall.
New hotel walking distance from sisli comercial street

Room Tip: select room facing the sea
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Dear Mr./s Aemaz_2000,

I am so happy to read your review. I can not thank you enough. You have taken the time to say nice things about us and I appreciate it so much. I will take the pride to share it with our team.

Yours Cordially,

Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

Great location close to the subway. Fantastic rooms, everything is new wonderful and worked, breakfast was fantastic. Don't miss the fitness center and spa, the pool sauna and relaxation areas are wonderful. Executive lounge was great with an amazing view. Only downside was they did not have a patio bar or deck outside. Lovely hotel and will definitely stay here again. Staff was fantastic!!!!! I love all the amenities of a new hotel, great rooms, lord of outlets, USB chargers, great lighting, awesome beds, floor to ceiling windows...... This is a 5 star hotel.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Istanbul Marrio... H, Guest Relations Manager at Istanbul Marriott Hotel Sisli, responded to this review, April 22, 2014
Dear Mr. Chris S,

I and the entire team in the hotel are very thankful to you for your kind words. We are very lucky to count you as our guest.

If I may ever be of any assistance to you within Marriott or Istanbul, please let me know. My direct email address is dilara.norouzi@marriott.com.

Yours cordially,

California
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Perfection!
The last couple of months, the Marriott has indeed raised the bar with the opening of the new Istanbul Marriott Hotel Sisli with stunning views, modern furnished specious rooms, state of the art high-tech event space, fabulous spa and exercise room, and a fantastic restaurant.
The hotel has a very large and beautiful indoor swimming pool, Turkish bath, sauna, steam room, and a Jacuzzi (although I wish the Jacuzzi was a little hotter it was at 30C (86F). I personally like it at about 104F. I’m being picky here!
But, the thing that really stood out for me was the service, the courtesy, and the professionalism that the hotel staff exhibit and I mean everyone I have encountered during my one week stay at this hotel.
We were a group of 18 people that stayed here for a week for a conference and literally tested this hotel in every aspect you can imagine (we used conference rooms, room service, executive lounge, guest services, spa service, exercise room, bar, and Dish room restaurant) and indeed all passed with flying colors!
Some of us (Gold and Platinum members) had access to the executive lounge (32nd floor). The Lounge space is modest, but has spectacular views of the city. The sodas, juices, and snakes are served all day long, and hors d'oeuvres and canapés are served from 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM with wine, beer, and a modest section of hard liquor. The food selection at the lounge is ok, but not spectacular and tends to be repetitive. I also wish it was left open until 8:00 PM instead of 7:30 PM. We’ve used their conference room at the lounge. It was well equipped with everything you need with a fabulous view.
The hotel is a bit far from the most popular touristic attractions, but guests can use the metro or taxis to get there. We only used taxis and the cost is about $10 each way (not bad if you have 2 or 3 people per taxi). It takes 25 min. We almost got trapped in a scam once and were asked to pay $30 one way. We noticed the taxi driver tempering with the meter while driving. We are seasoned travelers and this is nothing new. We left $15 on the seat and left the Cab and laughed about it!
We did venture out for dinner to other restaurants on many occasions. There are plenty of one, two, and 3 star restaurants nearby, but the very good ones (traditional Turkish restaurants) are about 30 min walk, but we felt very safe going that far and was a pleasant walk after a good meal!
There is an upscale shopping mall and high-end boutiques within 5 min walking distance from the hotel. Did check it out and is very nice if you are into shopping.
We had breakfast and lunch every day at the Dishroom restaurant. Lunch was wonderful with great selections, but the breakfast could use a little more variety (although the price was reasonable). I had dinner there one night. The appetizers are excellent, the chicken and swordfish kebobs were fantastic and the seafood dish was the best. We finished our dinner with Tiramisu and it was the best I’ve ever had! It’s a must! By the way, they have a very good Turkish wine selection and the service was outstanding.
My sincere thanks to the following staff that went above and beyond to making our stay special, enjoyable, comfortable and pleasant: Sinan, Edit, Dilara Pinar, Hasan, Emore, Deniz, and there are many others that I’m forgetting their names (my apologies…)

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank Mo B
Dublin
Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

Staying for 3 nights. Lovely hotel (opened just two weeks ago), Great rooms and good location in Sisli, near Nisantasi and all the elegant shops and restaurants. Staff are very friendly. But - will not stay again unless or until they stop charging for in-room wifi (GBP20 per 24 hours). Wifi is free in the lobby area - big deal! When will marriott realise that they are one of the few chains still trying this rip-off practice?

• Stayed March 2014
Istanbul Marrio... H, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Istanbul Marriott Hotel Sisli, responded to this review, April 22, 2014
Dear Mr.IrishTraveller00 ,

First of all, I would like to thank you for coming and staying with us and for being so kind to write about us. I am very happy to hear that your stay with us, was enjoyable. In addition, I would like to let you know that our internet prices are in Turkish Lira. However, Pound and Turkish Lira signs are very similar. Thanks to your feedback, we understand that misunderstandings may be, and we started to use Turkish Lira abbreviation ( TRL ) instead of sign.

Thank you very much once again, for your valuable feedback.

Yours cordially,

Houston, Texas
Reviewed April 3, 2014

I just stayed at this hotel for 3 nights and have to say it was a great choice. The staff is super friendly
This is a new hotel so the facilities are in great shape. The gym is one of the best I have seen in a Marriott hotel.
The executive lounge has good breakfast and an amazing view. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Skopje, Republic of Macedonia
Reviewed April 3, 2014

I stayed there for 3 nights and had wonderfull time.
The hotel is excellent, clean, spacious, nice rooms with stunning view.
There was variety of food, for all tastes. What's best is the hotel staff. Very hospitable and friendly.
Spacial gratitude to Mr. Cagdas from the reseption and Mr. Ahmet.
I would definitely choose it again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business