“I really like it!!!!”

Ranked #25 of 1,088 things to do in Istanbul
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Minaturk is just what it sounds like: a mini version of treasures found in Turkey. The park contains 105 models done in 1/25th scale, about half of them from Istanbul and the rest from Anatolia and the Ottoman territories outside of Turkey.
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Great place to spent time with family and see many historical sites models such as mosques, bridges and clock towers just few of them. It is kids friendly and very reasonable entry prize. Site have very nice gift shop and prize also reasonable ( I saw similar items some other shops and it was same). If you like photography definitely get your camera with you, so many interesting models to take a photo. Unfortunately I only used my I phone because I left my camera at home:-(

There are newer reviews for Miniaturk

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Istanbul as many people know is one of the cities that has tons of tourists attarctions. Our trip lasted for 12 days only and I was very careful when I was planning our trip so that I don't miss anything. Of course, we couldn't visit all of the tourist attarctions, but Miniaturk was a well-organized place with models for the most important buildings in the country.
There's a corner where you can dress up like a Sultan or Sultana and take photos. That was really fun and coasts 20TL only!

Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

For only TL 10 entrance, we have seen not just Istanbul but most part of Turkey. The minitiatures look exactly the same as most of the actual scenes. And take note that they are giving free audio card in language of your choice that you can just swipe and listen to while it explains carefully. It is very interesting, we're able to understand the different phases of istanbul and why it became what it is today and what influenced istanbul's and turkish culture. The only downside is that it is quite on the isolated area soni suggest you take the ho-ho buses that will pass there, in that way you can pass by other places aside from miniaturk as well.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

This museum under the sky is very cute and interesting. There are a lot of mini models of mosques, towers, bridge and so on. This small city is interesting and with some entertainments for children.
Also they have some souvenir shops and restaurants.
It is good place to waste free time.

1  Thank Indrė K
Reviewed July 27, 2013

One hour journey next to ( close ) industrial museum, lots of monumental buildings ( replica ) of Turkey from east to west and north to south..you can go with your kids, and they gonna love it..

1  Thank Peterson3443