The location of this hotel is good:
1. It is near Istiklal Street, which is a great shopping street.
2. Along this street and in the environs there are great restaurants, cafeterias and bars. However, be careful for the 'friendly Turks', who try to take you to night bars, where ladies are invited to your table and your drinks are charged even 100 times more than the normal prices in Istanbul. Otherwise, walking in this district is safe.
3.The historical center is near: you can take the shortest underground of the world 'Tünel' from the end of Istiklal street to Galata Bridge, walk over the bridge and you are in Eminönu, next to Spice Bazaars, Grand Bazaar, Top KapipPalace, Blue Mosque, Saint Sophie Museum, ancien Hippodrom and Dikilitas and undergorund waterstorage Yerebatan Saray.
The rooms in this hotel are mostly interior rooms. The window opens with the kitchen windows and the rooms' A/C units into a smelly, tiny interior chimney, which is noisy and very smelly. The room is so small that there is no table, no place to put your suitcase except on the floor (1 m2) nor a chair. After the suitcase is on the floor you cannot open the door of the wardrobe anymore because of lack of space. The shower room is recently decorated, the bed is small but comfortable and there is a TV (mostly Turkish channels) and a minibar in the room.
I would not go back to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 3 minutes from Istanbul's Taksim Square and 5 minutes from Galata Tower by foot, this hotel has a gym and a spa with a Turkish bath. Rooms have free Wi-Fi. Guests of Pera Rose can enjoy a range of relaxation options at the spa, including full-body massages, facials and manicures. There is also a sauna and a gym with cardio equipment. The air-conditioned rooms at the Pera Rose Hotel include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a minibar and a private bathroom with amenities. Camden Town Restaurant serves delicious local cuisine prepared with fresh, seasonal ingredients. There is also a bar serving refreshing drinks and light snacks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Rose by Molton Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pera Rose Istanbul
- Hotel Pera Rose